Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 345 of 451 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4510

Rock is wrestling at least 3 out of the next 4 ppvs.Him winning the belt at the Rumble and then dropping it to Cena at WM would have to be huge for ratings and buys.

cookie puss? WTF??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, at least the Rock didnt have to write cheat sheets on his wrist this time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Punk gets his **** together by saying simply Im gonna kick your ass.Rather than the his usual give me respect,blah,blah bull****.I dont really care for Rocks cornball stuff,but his charisma is off the charts.

Yeah, he is one of those rare few like Austin that come along once a decade or even less than that. I dont care for his schtick either but the fans do. Then again, they like Super Cena too.

I believed Austin was a beer swilling guy who would kick your ass.Im not sure what the Rock persona is.A 40 year old man calling people Fruity pebbles and Cookie Puss.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Ok, so what does it say that for 2 years in a row, the WWE has brought the Rock back to pop Wrestlemania? He undoubtedly brings alot of old/casual wrestling fans back but but is it at the expense of elevating younger guys on the biggest show of the year? As long as they bring back the Rock, it says everyone else is in 2nd place.
    Well, what do you expect? Guys can only do so much when you have PG placed around their throats. By the way, Lesnar is expected back sometime in March. I think MMA has had a bigger impact on the product of wrestling than people think. So much so I think it now effects bottom lines. The wrestling schedule has not changed for decades now in the WWE. You are on the road for about 300 days a year as opposed to its MMA counterpart, the UFC. On average, if you are good and have a decent name behind you, you can fight up to 4 times a year and squeak out the same monetarily as a mid card wrestler. Which would you choose?

300 days a year... Did you just read the hogan biography brother?

TNA star Hulk Hogan is the latest person to comment on CM Punk's "Pipe Bomb" promo from RAW. Hogan tweeted on Tuesday morning:

"I think CM PUNK has stepped up and proved he can hold his own with anybody in the ring and anybody on the mic,he's on a roll. HH."

Jim Ross called CM Punk the best villain in WWE after last night's RAW. JR tweeted:

"@CMPunk is the best villain to practice his trade in @WWE in years. Could have been a star in any era. #RoyalRumble vs @TheRock =physicality"

Is Double H trying to send punk a message they want him in tna? Makes no sense to praise the competition.