Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 350 of 452 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4515

Of course a brawl is going to break out in the ring to close the show.

I ain't ordering Rumble. I'll tell you that.

Everytime John is serious and acts like a 30 something year old man its usually pretty good.But when he get outs there and hyucks it up it comes across so pandering and lame.Kids are gonna like him without the wackiness.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Everytime John is serious and acts like a 30 something year old man its usually pretty good.But when he get outs there and hyucks it up it comes across so pandering and lame.Kids are gonna like him without the wackiness.
    I guess he's just drifting a little bit right now. He's been at the centre of major storylines for years, but right now he's not in the spotlight. A bit different for him. Not excusing his performance on the mic tonight, just trying to figure out where his mind might be.

cm punk and ariel helwani interview #2

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/25...ersus-the-rock
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Rock training for this weekend's Rumble with Joe Hennig, Curt's son...

I normally watch the Royal Rumble every year. However, I've not followed WWE for a while. Is it worth getting the Rume anyway? Is the card good?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Should be good cena will win the rumble,Rock will beat Punk and I guess Brock will show and start something with Heyman maybe?Hearing Taker might be out of WM,but might be a swerve.Nobody coming over tomorrow,so ill probably do a thread

Carlito and Shelly Benjamin first two rumored rumble named I've seen

As an old Taker fanboy from the early 90's I still watch his matches sometimes, especially enjoyed the last 4 or so Wrestlemania matches they've had with HBK and HHH.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Thoughts and predictions from JR ahead of the Rumble.

Copying Sloanie, he likes Rock to lift the strap from Punk and he favors Cena to win the Rumble. ADR over Show in the last-man-standing match. Cesaro over Miz. Rhodes Scolars to emerge as tag team champs.

http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/sunday-...can-soda-today