Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 360 of 471 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4706

Of course they do.Thats why they are doing it again.Cena is the most popular wrestler they have and The Rock is a huge movie star.They get mainstream press,the Rock shows those dazzling whites and sings goofy songs.They cant get that from an indy geek who hasnt been inside a gym in years.Im sure the elimination chamber numbers will be way up because Rock is wrestling.A much smarter investment than Brock

Cena moves the most merchandise but the vocal majority of their fanbase is over him. He sells to little kids but it's the adults that are booing the **** out of him at every live event. I guarantee the buys for Mania are down considerably from last year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well,I guess we will see.I think you are underestimating the power of Cena though.Esp in New York,the Boston crowd is gonna be making the drive.Even if it was down,I think it was 1.4 million last year?Anything over 1 mil these days is great biz for Vince.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Both guys standing on the table.Punk tries for a GTS.table falls apart under them.Rock with a rock bottom on the floor.Both guys down as ref counts

Has The Rock's hard times promo been uploaded to the internet yet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    They don't make Spanish announce tables like they used to. ****in cheap imports from China...

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    All wrestling matches have guaranteed outcomes.
    Tell that to Bruiser Brody. Oh wait, they murdered him.

Repent Ash, repent!

Jericho booked thru WM,working a heel angle against Rybeck.Id rather see him against Zig,but I think he is booked with ADR.Brock also rumored to have signed a 2 year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I love the camera guys for WWE. Was he standing on the table too? Did the camera slip out of his hands? Why is he falling like that too?

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Jericho booked thru WM,working a heel angle against Rybeck.Id rather see him against Zig,but I think he is booked with ADR.Brock also rumored to have signed a 2 year deal.
    So Jericho is sticking around for a little while. I hope they don't repeat that silliness where he was making appearances without doing any mic work at all. It was like he had taken some vow of silence in a monastery. Totally unlike him.