Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 361 of 471 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4706

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    So Jericho is sticking around for a little while. I hope they don't repeat that silliness where he was making appearances without doing any mic work at all. It was like he had taken some vow of silence in a monastery. Totally unlike him.
    Thats his own deal. He very much is into getting the crowd eating out of his hand and has always been known for great mic work so he then did the total opposite of getting over with silence. He really is one of those guys who wants a challenge....which is why this return seems weak. Did he retire the awesome lighted jacket? Shell really does need to borrow that for the Bones fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

On second thought dancin andy needs the jacket and do the MJ dance he did back in Pride.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Jericho has a tour of Australia with his band but I think that's it.Hopefully he is in the chamber.I wonder with such a big pop,if they will re think him working heel

Rock debuting a new belt tonight.Its horrible looking.If only I could remember how to post a pic from my iPhone without using a host

worse than the hub cap spinner belt? Austins old belt was probably best.

Repent Ash, repent!

so if taker comes back for punk, how long till he pops up on raw to start promoting??? same for brock

Heyman has a job evaluation tonight.I wouldn't be surprised to see Brock via satellite or something fire Paul E.A program with Punk for WM would be cool.Im not convinced Taker is healthy enough to go this year.

Cole saying it was the shield who ran in last night made it clear Paul is going to say it wasn't and SWERVE coming up.So help me if it is 3MB

so as of now mania is looking like

Rock-Cena
    Brock-HHH
    Cena-Taker (maybe)
    Del Rio-Ziggler

maybe Shield vs Ryback,Orton, Shemaus??

Jericho-????

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    worse than the hub cap spinner belt? Austins old belt was probably best.
    I like the Big Gold the best. Anyone has a photo of the new belt?