Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 367 of 452 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4515

Wrestling fans love Heymen,easy to see why casuals turn off a job eval and missed Brock

Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    Brock vs. Shane would be a better match than Brock/HHH 2
    i dont care to see Shane if he isnt jumping off the top of the titantron or whatever. Especially against Brock at this point, who just sucks now. I'm getting more and more disappointed about my mania tickets as time has went. I hope something big happens soon, I really would like to see the Shield in a match vs three good guys
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quite a few people thought Brock vs Cena at Xtreme Rules was match of the year.Dont agree at all with him sucking.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    quite a few people thought Brock vs Cena at Xtreme Rules was match of the year.Dont agree at all with him sucking.
    i didnt care to see cena take bumps for 15 mins then get the win after a few power moves
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Looking more and more like Taker won't be able to hobble into the ring at Mania. The Best80s jinx is just getting warmed up...

The talk backstage at WWE's TV tapings is that the Undertaker's status for WrestleMania 29 is uncertain.

There were reports several months ago that the Undertaker told WWE he would be able to wrestle at the show and named CM Punk as the man he wanted to defend his streak against.

As of this week, it sounds like the Undertaker's badly damaged hip, which was worsened last year during his Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania, is still a major issue.

This is not the first time that the Undertaker's health has put his WrestleMania match in jeopardy. If he decides against wrestling this year, there will need to be changes made to several planned WrestleMania matches.

http://rajah.com/node/32025

I dont even like Taker but am hurt by the fact that of all Manias, he might possibly not be at the one i'm attending.

Survivor Series in 2011 went off well, i was at that

I wont believe my curse unless Jones or Chael goes down or Bisping in his belcher fight. (Belcher going down does not count as a loss)
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

CM Punk responds well to worshiping old codger who got shot in the eye during a liquor store robbery in New York:

http://deadspin.com/5980597/liquor-s...uined-his-week

Bret Hart gives Trips a verbal kick in the nuts. Says he was overrated, never had a good match. Hey, I'm no Triple H fan, but even though the guy is no John Cena, he's not all that bad.

WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart recently spoke with Wrestle Talk TV Extra and had some harsh words about Triple H:

"I have a certain amount of respect for Triple H. I remember when he first came in, I remember commenting on stuff that he did. Because I'd usually give wrestlers my thoughts and try to help them on stuff... Triple H has always been a good wrestler. But great? What is he now, a 1,000 time world champion? How great really is he?

"I look at [CM] Punk... I can look at certain wrestlers and I go, this guy is an innovator. Like a Rey Mysterio, who's done stuff that no one has ever thought of before. Punk has done stuff -- really unique moves and you go, 'gee I've never seen anything like that before.' They innovate all the time, and they create new sequences and moves and things.

"Then you look at someone like Triple H. When I look at him -- he's always had a good look as far as his body went -- he always had a pretty muscular physique. But you look at someone like Hunter and you wonder, what has he really done. One move that he ever created that nobody ever saw before or some highspots or an idea for a match... He's mostly a guy that just showed up and they made him. He's always been a decent wrestler -- I would consider him a good wrestler and pretty talented. But great? I don't know, I don't think so.

"What has he ever done that's great? He's never had a great match, I don't think ever. Whenever I look at Triple H's matches, including the last one he had with Undertaker -- and I don't really mean it as a knock -- but I told myself before I watched it because I'm trying to like Paul now these days, that I want to see him do something to make me think he's got greatness in him.

"Before Triple H wrestled Undertaker last year, I remember watching it and going, 'I can picture the whole match in my head, I can tell you exactly what this match is going to be like and how it's going to go. And I remember watching it and it went exactly how I predicted it... I thought it was mediocre at best, maybe a 4 out of 10, or 3 out of 10.

"I think Paul is a little overrated... overrated for being great. I can sit here and tell you that there was one match that he ever had with anybody that I thought was great. It's kind of a shame, he should have a great match somewhere with somebody. And you'd think that he would have had it by now, but I don't think he's a great wrestler."

What moves has Bret invented?? I've liked Bret less and less since his last years of wrestling. I get that his family has contributed a lot to wrestling but he comes off as someone who just seems to believe his ass has to forever be kissed.

(SCORPION DEATH LOCK > SHARPSHOOTER........STINGER SPLASH > ELBOW OFF THE SECOND ROPE)

**** off Bret ya canadian prick, i dont love Triple H but dont see how Bret can come down on him
    Last edited by Best80smovieRAD; 02-01-2013 at 11:36 PM.
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

I always love when someone says "I dont mean this as a knock" and then ****s all over the person.What I get from Brets comments is that he expected showing up at Raw meant a big role or he was going to be the mystery GM.Hunter had no use for him or sadly due to Brets poor health he cant go,so he is reduced to signings and whatnot and is just a bitter 50 something year old man with a stupid hair,a tough guy leather jacket and jean shorts.He looks ****ing embarrassing.