Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 368 of 452 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4514

Was also really tempted to put in a didnt read LOL,because I barely skimmed what that dummy said and certainly not watching the video.

The saddest part is he's been carrying on this "woe is me" act for many years. One would hope he would have made peace with the past after accepting a role in the WWE again over the past couple of years, but nah, he'd rather piss and moan still.

Awesome news,HHH worked his magic,Bruno HOF??IN!!

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Awesome news,HHH worked his magic,Bruno HOF??IN!!
    That would be fantastic if true. Bruno was so great back in the day. I got the chance to see him live a number of times and he never disappointed.

It is true WWE put out a press release.Its not a scoop.Hell of a class,Bruno,Backlund,Foley and Trish

Is bruno actually attending or are they doing this against bis will! If trips gets bruno to attend.... Wow! I bet bruno still tells vince to go **** himself when given the mic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got to see Bruno wrestle on the big Houston show years ago. He was no longer wwwf champ, and it wasnt a great match, but it was cool seeing him. Nick B defended the AWA belt on thd same card and was great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bruno is quoted in the press release that he will be there.Everyone has a price.

WWE Sammartino press release

BRUNO SAMMARTINO, “THE LIVING LEGEND”

TO ENTER WWE® HALL OF FAME

STAMFORD, Conn., February 4, 2013 – WWE (NYSE:WWE) announced today that Bruno Sammartino will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame at a ceremony on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at Madison Square Garden.

Sammartino, nicknamed “The Living Legend,” is a two-time WWE Champion and the longest reigning WWE Champion in history, holding the title for a combined 11 years. His first title reign began on May 17, 1963, where he defeated “Nature Boy” Buddy Rogers at Madison Square Garden. After losing the Championship in 1971, he regained the title on December 10, 1973, defeating Stan Stasiak at Madison Square Garden, holding the Championship until April 30, 1977. When he retired from the ring, Sammartino became a color commentator for WWE’s syndicated Superstars program and stepped back into the ring on special occasions. After his departure in 1988, Sammartino was openly critical of WWE, and for many years declined the offer to be inducted into WWE’s Hall of Fame, citing concerns with WWE’s content and culture.

“For my fans around the world, I am pleased to be joining the WWE Hall of Fame, especially at Madison Square Garden,” said Bruno Sammartino.

“Having sold out more than 200 shows at Madison Square Garden and being the longest reigning WWE champion in history, Bruno Sammartino is truly ‘The Living Legend,’” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO. “This is an extraordinary and historic moment to have Bruno take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame.”

Tickets for the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony are currently available through all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000. All tickets are subject to service charges and facility fees. For more information on Bruno Sammartino, please visit www.BrunoSammartino.info.

A Bruno DVD is also in the works.