Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 370 of 453 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4530

www.f4wonline.com says Trips worked along time to get Bruno and its for multiple projects beyond the HOF. Bruno will be featured in history pieces, do commentary on dvs, interviews and some tv.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

Read an article on the torch where Bruno says the main reason he accepted was the wellness policy and how he looks at the guys and he can tell that they are not on drugs.
    I'm guessing Bruno turns in before Cena or Rybeck are on TV

Lot of backlash about Bruno selling out on this one.Me,maybe the guy realized he didn't have much time left.You can still say **** Vince and take your rightly earned spot and accolades.Grudges are stupid,I wish I had a few I could get over

Keep forgetting about the Dynamite Kid Doc.Looking forward to checking this out.Dont use the diving headbutt kids.

WWE Network finally got a bite from Directv.Im really hoping this goes thru because they will show all the PPV's with the exception of WM on the channel and have sent out surveys asking customers what they would pay ranging from 13 to 30 bucks.No clue as to why I didnt get a survey but I do 30 bucks in a second.

30 bucks for every ppv but mania is a hell of a deal, at that price who would even care about the channel content

I only buy Mania, rumble and the Survivor series and this alone would be a savings. I hope this does well for them and the UFC follows their path one day
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New age outlaws have been working house shows against the Rhodes scholars,how about all that fresh new talent in developmental!Must be a soul crushing place to be

Picture taken of taker with the Nashville predators mascot yesterday.Raw in Nashville tonight,coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    New age outlaws have been working house shows against the Rhodes scholars,how about all that fresh new talent in developmental!Must be a soul crushing place to be
    that better be for a one off show and not a regular gig.

Now there is the Jerico we all know and love