Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 373 of 471 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4706

From that guys shirt, it looks like they are at the Garden. What were they doing there???

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Jeez, so this makes 3 years in a row with Rock in the WM main event? Is he not making enough money in Hollywood?
    Fast and The Furious 7 comes out next year around May, so he will be around to promote

I believe they start filming soon, the original plan was to film 6 and 7 back to back

A picture that recently surfaced online of Vince, Shane and a fan. Check out Shane O'Mac looking his age, which is 43, by the way. Vince is 67.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    A picture that recently surfaced online of Vince, Shane and a fan. Check out Shane O'Mac looking his age, which is 43, by the way. Vince is 67.

thats why I like Splint decision better,he would have noticed I posted that 3 posts ago.I have no clue what they were doing at MSG,but that does look like a Knicks logo.

DDP has also taken Scott Hall under his wing.Hall is currently 2 weeks sober.Saw a recent pic of Jake the Snake.He looked great,probably down about 75 pounds and not drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    thats why I like Splint decision better,he would have noticed I posted that 3 posts ago.I have no clue what they were doing at MSG,but that does look like a Knicks logo.
    Bahahaha! I totally missed that! Great minds think alike and all that shizz!

You watching Elimination Chamber tonight? Or did you already post about your plans to do that too?
    Last edited by split decision; 02-17-2013 at 04:14 PM.

same deal as the rumble.My mom is still carless so if I order i have to leave for about an hour to go pick her up.Leaning towards no,because probably going to order the UFC show.

Ended up ordering EC tonight for the wife. Would have felt like a dick if I said no after getting a $1500 TV

C'mon Sloanie! The PPVs are a little easier to watch when i can get your updates

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anyone watching tonight?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Del rio totally botched his running head kick off the turn buckle move and had to try again. Pretty lulzy.

Del Rio gets the win with the armbar. Still hasn't pinned the big show!