Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 379 of 452 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4514

Just in time to kill his rasslemania push. I guess they have zeb cut a promo about how The Man took down Swagger in a conspiracy and then introduces his new protege. Or they just kill the angle dead. Or they ignore the arrest and continue onward.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    I guess they replace the bull side pieces if he ever decides to drop the belt. W looks low rent. Just bring back the hart/austin belt.
    This one? It's a decent belt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also like Lesnar's...

This is exactly what's wrong with so many pro athletes (even pro rasslin). They rarely can let go. They want to perform like they are 25 when they are 55. Lawler is lucky to have survived his heart attack but he wants to push his luck. His choice, but next time it could be game over.

After "never" going to the gym throughout his decades-long wrestling career, Lawler says he has begun exercising with Lauryn. Lawler has kicked his habit of eating friend chicken several times per week and is now eating healthier at the advise of his doctors. Lawler says he feels great now and there was very little damage to his heart as a result of the heart attack.

Feeling great, Lawler says he's itching to get back in the ring, but is still waiting on clearance from WWE's doctors. One of the main reasons he can't wrestle yet is because the blood thinners he's taking (common for people after suffering a heart attack) would spell trouble for him if he were to ever get cut during a match.

Here's what the King said about wanting to get back in the ring:

"The one thing I've not done since the heart attack is get back into the ring and wrestle. And, Lauryn says that I've been, the one thing that's different about me since the heart attack, she says, 'You're depressed. You're going through depression.' Which I don't feel it. I don't think it. But, yeah, I certainly do miss the wrestling and I do want to go back and do it some more."

http://rajah.com/node/32376

Pushing his luck is getting some exercise by getting in the ring and clowning around at the memphis fairgrounds for 500 bucks?As long as he isnt in there with Brock why not?

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Pushing his luck is getting some exercise by getting in the ring and clowning around at the memphis fairgrounds for 500 bucks?As long as he isnt in there with Brock why not?
    Hey, man, to each his own. I just sense life imitating art, which already imitated life...

Ram jam! Ram jam! Ram jam!

Finally!Taker worked a house show yesterday.So,dont worry pal you'll get him at WM

I think this is his walkout,between the camera work and the briefness cant confirm
    http://www.tout.com/m/6j4q43

i'm happy hes back but why let the guy appear back at a house show and not wait till Raw? did he simply come back there because it was near his home?
    Andy Wang #1 P4P