Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 381 of 453 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4530

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Am I the only one who expected Taker to appear during the punk-cena match????

I swear that i dont even like Taker this asshole but I want him to show up already and get the mania hype rolling. SHOW UP ON TV YOU DEAD ASSHOLE
    You're obsessed Best80s. Soon you'll be seeing the Dead Man in your dreams.

Maybe you can get a hold of this guy and ask him what's up...

**** that asshole

if he doesnt make it to mania, he might as well wrestle chris benoit the rest of his life for all I care!!!!
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeebus, Ric could be featured on every episode of this show...

WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, who is in the midst of a legal battle with his fourth ex-wife, will be appearing on the ABC show "Celebrity Wife Swap." The episode was taped last week in Charlotte, North Carolina and will air later this season. Mick Foley appeared on the first season of the show.

http://rajah.com/node/32473

Punk is going to face Taker at Raw. Taker came out looking like a cenobyte from the Hellraiser series with blades/spikes coming out of a leather outfit.

Only saw the last hour some decent matches but nothing memorable to set up Mania. Cena/Rock build was flat as a pancake, zero heat.

Extremely short 90th birthday celebration for Mae Young as she has trouble staying vertical. The divas basically surrounded her to keep her from taking a header and one Diva who I cant remember was pretty much balancing her. Old Mae enjoyed it though, grinning like a possum. Mean Gene introduced her.

New Age OUtlaws Billy Gunn and Road Dogg squashed the Puerto Rican tag team. Shouldnt the old names be used to enhance the new?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Extremely short 90th birthday celebration for Mae Young as she has trouble staying vertical.
    She has trouble staying vertical when you're around, you old dog!

A lot of those "old school" RAW guys have been trotted out many times. It was good to see the New Age Outlaws again, though. Also got a bit of a kick out of Honky Tonk Man.

On the other hand, this f*cking Fandingleberry thing can't end soon enough for me. I DON"T CARE!!!

I could get into a short program between Ryback and Mark Henry. I think Henry is the naturally stronger athlete but Ryback will, of course, come out on top when it's all said and done.

Also funny that they went back to the old WWF logo but could not display the F due to the World Wildlife Fund court victory from years ago.

Where the hell is Best80s? He's been complaining about no Taker for weeks and tonight was the night!

Fandango is going to fail miserably.

Sinners repent!

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post

Where the hell is Best80s? He's been complaining about no Taker for weeks and tonight was the night!
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST80's HAS COME BACK TO NEW JERSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

yep. im cashing in my money in the bank and going to mania officially now. That old bastard deciding to lace up the boots now means it's a real mania. I will be in attendance rooting for him to break his limbs and be able to let me see the streak beaten
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

That "old school" edition of RAW sure pulled in a lot of eyeballs...

Monday's "Old School" edition of WWE RAW did a 3.54 rating with 5.018 million viewers. Viewership was up a healthy 6% from the previous week. This was the best viewership for RAW since the night after the Royal Rumble (1/28). Here's the hourly breakdown:

Hour 1: 4,968,000
    Hour 2: 5,239,000
    Hour 3: 4,847,000

http://rajah.com/node/32558

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST80's HAS COME BACK TO NEW JERSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

yep. im cashing in my money in the bank and going to mania officially now. That old bastard deciding to lace up the boots now means it's a real mania. I will be in attendance rooting for him to break his limbs and be able to let me see the streak beaten
    Taker's stipulation for his current run is so that he can retire before Mania so the streak will never be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Taker's stipulation for his current run is so that he can retire before Mania so the streak will never be broken.

i'll track him down and wrestle him myself at mania if he pulls any bull****
    Andy Wang #1 P4P