Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 91 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fantastic episode. Brutal fight Gov vs Michionne.

Getting a little tired of Rick's group locking another group outta of the prison, or segregating them.

**One thing though concerning Governor invading prison (besides him being evil and all) if all he's going to do is kill everyone and let the walkers move in, why does he even have to bother. He doesn't plan to move Woodbury there, or use it. - This is before the fight, loss of daughter, loss of eye.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    They really are keeping status quo to one black guy, huh?
    Ha, yeah, another dies, so they bring in a new one. lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Getting a little tired of Rick's group locking another group outta of the prison, or segregating them.

**One thing though concerning Governor invading prison (besides him being evil and all) if all he's going to do is kill everyone and let the walkers move in, why does he even have to bother. He doesn't plan to move Woodbury there, or use it. - This is before the fight, loss of daughter, loss of eye.
    The Gov is not evil. Clearly he is/was motivated to search for some humanity in the dead due his daughter's "condition" and protecting his people.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    The Gov is not evil.

Not read the comics eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Ha, yeah, another dies, so they bring in a new one. lol
    I think that they - all along - were intending to cast "T-Dawg" as Tyreese but it wasn't accepted well by the fanbase. Then the guy in the prison came off as bit too much / was more reserved for the other "black guy role" in the comic. I like how they brought Tyreese along - but there's a lot about his character (specifically his relationship with Rick) that they're going to be missing out on if they simply bulldoze straight into Woodbury attacking the prison. It's almost to the point where it's pointless bringing his character in at this point.

also, for those who have read the comic - it looks like they're casting Axel in a completely different light than the Axel from the comic. In fact, it looks like (even though the Axel has the same dialogue characteristics and sayings that he has in the comic) that they're casting him like the "other inmate" (that isn't on the TV show).

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    The Gov is not evil. Clearly he is/was motivated to search for some humanity in the dead due his daughter's "condition" and protecting his people.
    That's certainly how he's being portrayed in the TV show to some extent. However, the way he murdered the Marines at their camp, planned to murder Maggie and Glenn, mislead Andrea, etc - it seems to me that he's evil as fvck.

The whole point of the Governor doing that is ridiculous and pointless imo. Makes no sense. In the comic - he figured the prison would be better suited to move everyone to and safer. The governor expressed concerns about being able to keep everyone safe in Woodbury.

I get the "segregate" people from the prison stuff that they're doing. They had no idea if these were vandals, murderers, etc (I mean, the guy IS black ) - so why take the risk?

Also,

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

I think it's interesting how the governor has "turned on Merle". I get the feeling that this is how the governor gets Merle on "the inside" of the prison to find out what's going on. He sends Merle there - making Darryl think that Merle was outcasted - in an attempt to get Merle accepted into Rick's group. This will lead to a pretty cool scene - imo - where Merle becomes Martinez (a guy from Woodbury who was sent to follow Glenn when the governor cut Glenn lose back to their prison). Might make an interesting confrontation between Darryl and Merle when Merle tries to escape and get back to Woodbury once he gets all the relevant intel.

One thing that bugged the **** out of me was how the people of Woodbury started screaming desperately for the governor to kill Merle and Darryl. That just seemed out of character and somewhat ridiculous. The scene seemed hastily thrown together.

What's with the mid-season finales? I don't know if there is a reason so I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it seems like just a shoddy way of milking a show with good ratings on a smaller network. It makes sense even if that's the case, but it's annoying.