Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 98 of 151 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast

Heads up. Walking Dead starts back this Sunday. I just saw a commercial for it while watching the Bellator fights last night and was surprised I hadn't heard anything else about it starting back again. I don't know why, but I didn't think it was back until this summer.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

I'm giddy as a pig in sh1t for it

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Man View Post
    Heads up. Walking Dead starts back this Sunday. I just saw a commercial for it while watching the Bellator fights last night and was surprised I hadn't heard anything else about it starting back again. I don't know why, but I didn't think it was back until this summer.
    THANK YOU so much for the heads up!
    I had no idea it was this weekend. I'm geeked now!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ill sticky it .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Last weekend the played the first season. This Saturday they are playing back the second season and tomorrow they are replaying some of second (I think) and the first half of season 3 before the premier.

You don't really expect Merle to kill his brother, do you?

They keep showing small trailers for the new season and I get a tingling sensation in my pants. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    You don't really expect Merle to kill his brother, do you?
    Not sure where they are going with this storyline, but there in absolutely no way they can allow him back with Rick's group. Maybe they could get over the torture of Glenn, but the fact Merle was getting ready to execute them theres no turning back. Darryl's gonna have a big choice to make.

Great episode. They hurried through some stuff...but not badly done. Won't spoil it until the discussion goes on tomorrow but I wanna see what they do with tyreses group.

Didn't love last nights episode; the beggining just felt off. They gotta stop being so anti new people, which seems like Rick was about to relent before he went ape**** crazy.