Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 99 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Yeah. I thought that was kind of bad writing too - not to mention that they're REALLY dropping the ball with a good set of characters if they're actually kicking them out of the jail (which I can't imagine they're doing - why bring them in if that's the case, one and ahalf episodes?)

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Yeah. I thought that was kind of bad writing too - not to mention that they're REALLY dropping the ball with a good set of characters if they're actually kicking them out of the jail (which I can't imagine they're doing - why bring them in if that's the case, one and ahalf episodes?)
    I don't see how they can keep them around. It would take the show over their "only one black character at a time" limit.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

I actually thought this may have been the worst episode they've ever had. Between Andrea's cheesy Bill Pullman in Independence Day Gettysburg Address and the Lorighost in a prom dress I thought it was ridic
    ulous

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Yeah, they lost my suspension of disbelief with the silly behavior of the nameless townsfolk. I didn't hear a harrumph out of you!

Rick losing his mind was pretty goofy too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree with Werewolf - the townspeople acting was just incredibly stupid. In fact, all of Woodbury has been incredibly stupid.

Crazy Rick is awesome and he's starting to see ghost and shiit. I hope the Asian kid gets it next. He's such a bad actor.

Does anyone know if Rick ever bumps into the black dude and his kid. He met them in the first season.

No idea what they'll do in the TV show - but he does end up going back to Morgan's (the black guy in the first episode) place in the comic book.

I won't say anymore because it will massively spoil the TV show (unless they completely go in a different direction - which is possible I suppose).

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    Crazy Rick is awesome and he's starting to see ghost and shiit. I hope the Asian kid gets it next. He's such a bad actor.

Does anyone know if Rick ever bumps into the black dude and his kid. He met them in the first season.

I agree, dhk has got to go!

Interesting episode. Love that its taken a completely different direction from the comic. I'm digging the development of Merles character too. It'll be a testament to the writing staff if they continue this path his character is on (intentionally obtuse as not to spoil) instead of taking the cheap pop.

Lots of stuff in this episode, very good even with the overacting.

Such a better episode than last. Poor Poor Axel, I was just saying Darryl better get back fast because Axel is moving in on his woman, and then Blam! Nice to see Michionne actually be bad ass. Still not sure what they are gonna do with the Merle situation, if it was me **** no he's allowed back. But I guess its a really tricky situation right now.