Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1502

I'm glad they didn't take the cheap way out with Axel and have him murder some kids like the "tax fraud" guy in the comic. Would a been so lame.

I like Merle back with the group and not as a permanent spy for Woodbury. Hope they go that route.

I'm VERY disappointed in Tyreses group seemingly just being ignored. That's kinda lame and makes that whole section and episode pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I'm glad they didn't take the cheap way out with Axel and have him murder some kids like the "tax fraud" guy in the comic. Would a been so lame.

I like Merle back with the group and not as a permanent spy for Woodbury. Hope they go that route.

I'm VERY disappointed in Tyreses group seemingly just being ignored. That's kinda lame and makes that whole section and episode pointless.
    Im pretty sure they are not done with Tyrese.

Not really sure how long they can keep Merle in this group, he was a 100% going to execute both Glenn and Maggie.

I agree. It'll be interesting to see how they keep Merle or if they keep Merle.

I think it's an opportunity for some very strong writing in the series - but also an opportunity for some pretty craptacular plotlines and cheezy "easy way outs" in the story.

I hope they're not done with Tyrese - but they literally just disappeared without a trace. Makes little to no sense that no one even mentioned them in this episode.

Yeah I kept waiting for them and saves the groups ass. It would be lol if that was it with them.

It wouldn't surprise me. They literally disappeared.

My wife was CONVINCED that the person who drove the zombies into the prison was Andrea. I just groaned.

Initially, I thought it was Merle - but that's obviously not the case. Maybe it's Tyrese or someone who joined up with Woodbury (which seems likely). Would be LOL if it was Morgan from Atlanta.

I love how the governor was shooting the machine gun with one hand accurately and five people with scopes on their weapons couldn't shoot the one guy in the guard tower. I hate the Asian kid. He needs to die and why is Lori back. I was so excited after she died now I have to look at her face again. I wish I read the comics before watching the show.

I also like how the governor was shooting the gun and then just shrugging as bullets whizzed by him barely touching him.

Eh...it's TV though. It is what it is.

The Governor does not care anymore which is a very dangerous thing for Rick and crew. They had some good stuff on Talking Dead last night with Robert Kirkman talking about how TV Governor is different than Comic Book Governor. They also talked a bit about Michonne and how it would be impossible for them to recreate what the Gov did to her in the comics.

Great episode last night. I hope this little attack wakes everyone the **** up from the daze they were in all episode.

Good ep. I know Andrea's torn, but she shoulda stuck with her original people. Though at same token they (well Lori) did abandon her. Rick's freak out looks like it may cost them big time, with Tyrese going to Woodbury.

Bulldog, no thoughts on Sundays ep? Upset your boy Tyrese maybe aligning with the Governor?