Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 102 of 151 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1502

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    this episode was weak and boring. glen needs to go. he ****ing annoying and a cry baby. i hope he gets eaten next week.
    You just don't like him because he reminds you of dhk!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too skinny to be dhk.

How can they possibly keep the prison? Not nearly enough people or firepower. They also do a pretty good job of sticking to one black character at a time, at least up to this point. So who goes next? Tdog is out to make room for micheonne. Will it be tyrese, the girl, or micheonne?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i just got caught up, can someone explain to me though like two episodes ago when the Governor had some of his people start shooting up the prison. There was a truck that drove through the gates and let the zombies loose, the driver got out and ran through the yard. Where the hell did the driver go???

To retrieve his milkshakes now that all the zombies were in the yard.

I think we all read more into the driver of the zombie truck than there was. It appeared to be a mystery who the driver was, (and it was clearly a female) but now I'm thinking it will never be explained. The only character whose been introduced thus far that it could actually be is that hispanic Woodbury chick, but she was on the wall not long after they left. I also have no doubt that Tyreese will turn face on the Gov. once he realizes what's going on.

I'd throw my shoe at the TV if it turned out to be Lori

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Governor raped and tortured her while glen listened in the other room. They let glen leave (elaborate plot to follow him to the prison) and michionne managed to escape and almost killed the gov (taking his eye, his hand, etc). More gruesome then how I'm making it out to be.
    I think that would have made more sense. The whole take off your shirt and bend over thing was just weird. If I were Glen I'd be like, WTF is the Guv gay or something? I don't know anything about the comics, but I'm really hoping they kill of the Guv character this season. I am so not a fan of this actor.

I think Rick continues to be the best part of this show. I don't think it's overacting at all. I think he's really shown his range.

I just don't see the jail showdown going the comic book way. Its like 10 v 30 that's counting tyreses crowd with rick.

Is it worth checking out the comic at this point? I keep debating it but not sure if I want certain story lines to be ruined on the show yet i keep thinking I should check it out