Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default koscheck is a total douche

what a ****nuts.

he is the epitome of the asshole jock.

Koscheck is definitely a dick, and I have friends that dog on people like he does, but their one redeeming quality is they can take it as good as they dish it out. Kos can't, and comes across like a jock douche bag.

For someone who talks so much trash, he sure does suck at it. You would think it gets better with practice...

Did anyone notice Koscheck's Freudian Slip? GSP associates with people like that. I don't associate with bla.... people like that. Way to almost out yourself douche. No wonder Semtex punched him after the bell. Can't imagine what he said while dry humping him.

Yea, the guy is even worse than I thought. He completely fails at just about everything he tries to do in getting under peoples' skin, then he just creates his own reality in trying to explain why he failed.

Not only does he fail at getting under GSPs skin, but he let a "male nurse" beat him at his own game. All he had to do was mention the fake knee and Koscheck had nothing to say...He literally could say nothing and instead just resorted to typical asshole behavior, then tried to blame in on Georges? Hahaha.....

Then later he acts like he tricked GSP, apparently still having no idea that GSP made him look like a complete fool with the picks at the beginning of the season.
    Everyone is different. The problem is, most people want to be the same -Alfred Kinsey

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    Yea, the guy is even worse than I thought. He completely fails at just about everything he tries to do in getting under peoples' skin, then he just creates his own reality in trying to explain why he failed.

Not only does he fail at getting under GSPs skin, but he let a "male nurse" beat him at his own game. All he had to do was mention the fake knee and Koscheck had nothing to say...He literally could say nothing and instead just resorted to typical asshole behavior, then tried to blame in on Georges? Hahaha.....

Then later he acts like he tricked GSP, apparently still having no idea that GSP made him look like a complete fool with the picks at the beginning of the season.
    I'm guessing it comes back in a later show that GSP was feeding him bad info in the fight picks.

"The power of the people is much stronger than the people in power"

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    and what does it say about him that he basically attacked a "male nurse"? Way to be tough guy Josh. Now you are taking on out of shape male nurses. He certainly didn't have the balls to take on one of George's fighters/coaches who were in shape and out weighed him.

Before the season I was really hoping to like Kos in some way, but he really is nothing but an ahole bully. I think we just found Bart's next matchup.

9. Default

If a contestant were to put their hands on someone during the who like that there would have been repercussions, seeing a coach do it in front of the people he is supposed to be training is worse and Dana should definitely do something about that.

Kos is the fighter people will point to as their proof that all MMA fighters are assholes and meatheads.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    If a contestant were to put their hands on someone during the who like that there would have been repercussions, seeing a coach do it in front of the people he is supposed to be training is worse and Dana should definitely do something about that.

Kos is the fighter people will point to as their proof that all MMA fighters are assholes and meatheads.
    You know, I mentioned this in the other thread, and just have to post again. Seriously, could he have been any more unprofessional?

I found it telling how they showed the altercation, but didn't show any follow up from Dana.

Also, I don't understand his logic on making fun of the guy for being a nurse/paramedic/whatever.

It would be like going to a woman and saying, "You're a Female Firefighter? Lame."

Or, to anyone and being like, "You're a teacher? Wuss."

What a meat head know nothing imbecile. I've always maintained that fighters have a lot of intelligence, but Kos is seriously making me reconsider that. Nah, that's too general, that dude is just an idiot. Plain and simple.