Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicPunchline View Post
    Did anyone notice Koscheck's Freudian Slip? GSP associates with people like that. I don't associate with bla.... people like that. Way to almost out yourself douche. No wonder Semtex punched him after the bell. Can't imagine what he said while dry humping him.
    Oh my god, I was wondering if I was the only one that noticed that!

Every time I watch that show, I'm amazed on how much BIGGER of a douche he becomes. I cannot WAIT for GSP to kick his ass!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

never thought i would pull for gsp

Quote Originally Posted by Divinguy View Post
    You know, I mentioned this in the other thread, and just have to post again. Seriously, could he have been any more unprofessional?

I found it telling how they showed the altercation, but didn't show any follow up from Dana.

Also, I don't understand his logic on making fun of the guy for being a nurse/paramedic/whatever.

It would be like going to a woman and saying, "You're a Female Firefighter? Lame."

Or, to anyone and being like, "You're a teacher? Wuss."

What a meat head know nothing imbecile. I've always maintained that fighters have a lot of intelligence, but Kos is seriously making me reconsider that. Nah, that's too general, that dude is just an idiot. Plain and simple.

Not only did he put his hands on the face of a contestant, but putting your hands around another man's throat is a SERIOUS threat. When I was watching that I just knew Dana was going to have a talk with him, threaten to kick him off the show, or actually kick him off the show.

I mean, if a contestant did that to a coach or trainer, he would have probably been kicked off the show.

Plus...I know he's a fighter, but walking around with a puffed up chest, terrible blonde hair and the sense that he is the greatest is going to eventually get him in trouble. Let's just say that "male nurse" had SEVERAL pounds on him and if he remotely knows how to punch and put most of his body weight behind a punch...Josh would have been in serious trouble.

I love GSP even more now. He shows great respect to others and to the sport as well. I really do feel he wants to make a difference and help these fighters any way he can. Josh is there to win for his own inflated ego.

He proves that you can be a great figther and NOT have to be a douche.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicPunchline View Post
    Did anyone notice Koscheck's Freudian Slip? GSP associates with people like that. I don't associate with bla.... people like that. Way to almost out yourself douche. No wonder Semtex punched him after the bell. Can't imagine what he said while dry humping him.
    Being that Kos is half black I doubt that is what he was going to say.
    Too well loved to ever be forgotten!
    R.I.P Angel Grace Hughes

He's a child.

yeah, he really just sucks as a person in general.

I did like one of the things the "Male Nurse" said..that I think really sent Josh over the edge.

He said something along the lines of: "What have YOU done? You're only famous because you can take a beating!" Then he said something about faking an injury and kept making this idiotic facial expression over and over again.

Classic. Just shows how much MORE class GSP has than Josh. GSP has been taking so much sh*t from him...but Josh can't seem to take his own medicine.

8. Default

He wasn't talking about an injury, he was referencing the phantom knee that sent Kos into a Soccer type fit. The knee never even touched him but he played it well enough that the ref believed him.
    Daley ended up punching him in the face after the match and got the boot from the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    I did like one of the things the "Male Nurse" said..that I think really sent Josh over the edge.

He said something along the lines of: "What have YOU done? You're only famous because you can take a beating!" Then he said something about faking an injury and kept making this idiotic facial expression over and over again.

Classic. Just shows how much MORE class GSP has than Josh. GSP has been taking so much sh*t from him...but Josh can't seem to take his own medicine.

That's right, DriveBy! Thanks! I missed that part because I just loved the facial expression the "Male Nurse" kept making over and over and (and seeing how angry it was make Josh).

I like how Koscheck said before this season of TUF, "They want to make me the heel, so I'll play the heel." Whatever ****head, you were a piece of crap before the show and you'll be one during and after. It's who he is. He got that reputation for reasons. I hate watching that show because of him. I want to see the fights but I have to sit through his stupid ass to get to them.