Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday!

i don't think I ever got a themed bday cake either, just generic ice cream cakes usually
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    i don't think I ever got a themed bday cake either, just generic ice cream cakes usually
    Shouldn't have just been Rice Cake?

you know.....cause you're Asian =P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    Shouldn't have just been Rice Cake?

you know.....cause you're Asian =P
    Rather have that than some refried beans
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

80's, Chinese? (pretty sure not Koren or Japanese)

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Rather have that than some refried beans
    Dude, it's fvcking DISGUSTING. They make cakes with fvcking refriend beans in them here (pizza too). I want to literally sh*t all over those shops

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    80's, Chinese? (pretty sure not Koren or Japanese)
    yeah, i aint no dhk or gook. Though I hate chinks too aside from family

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Dude, it's fvcking DISGUSTING. They make cakes with fvcking refriend beans in them here (pizza too). I want to literally sh*t all over those shops
    all beaner food is pretty disgusting to me. My ex was trying to get me to eat all these sweets that they eat too, even that **** was disgusting. This watermelon candy with like salt all over it, **** was disgusting
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

No offense dude, but the Chinese eat so much gross, disgusting sh*t - you can't really talk. They put fvcking GINGER on EVERYTHING *puke*

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    No offense dude, but the Chinese eat so much gross, disgusting sh*t - you can't really talk. They put fvcking GINGER on EVERYTHING *puke*
    i dont eat none of that ****, i grew up eating ****ing skittles, starburst, twix, etc not some ****ing **** watermelon candy with salt on it
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Oh HAR HAR HAR HAR...you want peanut butter jelly sandwich? OK! ^_^ LET ME PUT GINGER ON IT CHING CHONG DING DONG

racist

back to Jackies birthday not disgusting **** food
    Andy Wang #1 P4P