Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

What a fatty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sexxxxxxy, sexy momma.

2. Default

Yeah at this point there is zero chance she ever throws another punch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

She is perfect for Wonder Woman. Gina has done incredibly well and there is no reason for her to return to fighting. she is Ronda's template on career moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    She is perfect for Wonder Woman. Gina has done incredibly well and there is no reason for her to return to fighting. she is Ronda's template on career moves.
    I think she'd be a good Wonder Woman as well, although I'm not sure she'd be all that comfortable wearing the classic Wonder Woman costume. Also she might have to wear blue contacts, because Wonder Woman's eyes have always been traditionally blue.

Personally for a Wonder Woman movie I'd have her main enemy be Circe and have her played by Meryl Streep. The big "muscle" villain would be Rampage, perfectly played by the 6'9" pro wrestler Isis the Amazon. Yes we get some free movie casting on MMA Fighting at times, I hope everyone enjoys the break from the Ric Flair, Chael Sonnen, and Tito Ortiz jokes that get reused far too often.

She can't act for **** and is average in the looks department.

Her acting was better than Randys. And you speak blasphemy on her looks....although as soon as she gets married she'll balloon to hippo status.

I havent posted much in this thread.. But id just like to make my position known on Gina

First, and most importantly, shes way hotter than Ronda.. And if she were to ever come back, shed bring a bigger audience than our current gals champ. Secondly, I completely understand why shes done with the sport. If shes happier doing cinema then good for her. Shes a sweetheart and i wish her all the best. She served as a focal piece of the StrikeForce puzzle that made them somewhat of a draw

When it comes to Gina, that gif of her hot, sexy, gentle lip biting will forever be worth of watching. As great or greater than anything she ever did in the octagon...

Last edited by split decision; 01-12-2013 at 09:38 AM.

^^^ Yup!