Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 323 of 710 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 7095

Quote Originally Posted by jmose86 View Post
    All I can find out about the pic is that it was part of Rob Riggle's weekly NFL Sunday comedy segment. It's hard to pass judgement on it without context.
    Yeah, wasn't as bad as I first thought. Just a 2 second cameo in a longer segment.
    I just saw UFC post the pic on Facebook for their Road to UFC thing they are doing, and didn't realize it was actually a Fox/NFL segment.

Here's the entire segment, which was horribly unfunny.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Thats gotta be photoshopped, no way dana is that stupid to offend the bleeding hearts and tisk protests at fox. But ...if true hes gonna have to drop off 100 k donation to the local food bank in penance if anyone in real media notices. I say photoshopped
    I agree. The hands in the pic don't look like what id imagine Dana's hands to look like either. I don't care enough to google a few pics and cross reference haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Thats gotta be photoshopped, no way dana is that stupid to offend the bleeding hearts and tisk protests at fox. But ...if true hes gonna have to drop off 100 k donation to the local food bank in penance if anyone in real media notices. I say photoshopped
    Quote Originally Posted by Heineken23 View Post
    I agree. The hands in the pic don't look like what id imagine Dana's hands to look like either. I don't care enough to google a few pics and cross reference haha
    I take it neither of you watched the video clip.
    It's real.

But like I said in the post above, the picture, when taken out of context, is much worse than what was actually portrayed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Khalidov won again this weekend. He subbed Da Spyda.
    That makes him 23-1 in his last 24. Oh yeah, and all his wins were all finishes (most 1st round).

He's gotta get that Zuffa knock on the door soon.
    He's not quite at Lombard hype yet, but people are talking about this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Khalidov won again this weekend. He subbed Da Spyda.
    That makes him 23-1 in his last 24. Oh yeah, and all his wins were all finishes (most 1st round).

He's gotta get that Zuffa knock on the door soon.
    He's not quite at Lombard hype yet, but people are talking about this guy.
    I can't believe you posted this in the "doesn't deserve its own thread" thread - and then immediately gave it its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I can't believe you posted this in the "doesn't deserve its own thread" thread - and then immediately gave it its own thread.
    Yeah, decided **** it.
    This board needs more conversation, and wanted to get the hype machine rolling for this guy, lol.

oh it deserves its own thread. If we have people saying that Lombard deserves a title shot in all weight classes for beating up nobodies - then this guy certainly deserves his own thread

Saw the original Dana shot in the pregame yesterday... I was like 'Was that DW?' and then they said "and a special thanks to UFC pres. DW for his appearance" or something of the sort.

They were promoting the UFC hard throughout the whole Bears game. Even some sort of "Fight Week" promotion tying in with the FOX lineup of terrible shows... Ratings will be through the roof for this UFC on FOX 5 broadcast methinks.

Watching MMA Hour and Tyron Woodley is on there right now and he is saying when he goes over to UFC he deserves a top guy like Condit/Diaz/Henricks, and not some mid tier fighter that he is above.

LMFAO!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Watching MMA Hour and Tyron Woodley is on there right now and he is saying when he goes over to UFC he deserves a top guy like Condit/Diaz/Henricks, and not some mid tier fighter that he is above.

LMFAO!!!

Here is how little I pay attention to the fighters these days, I know his name but I can't think of who he is or if he is any good or not so I am not sure if it's funny because he will tear through them or if his statement is laughable because he couldn't beat a retarded kid in a wheelchair =]