Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 342 of 664 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 6637

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    It's a good call out because Miller isnt calling for a title shot. If he were to beat Maynard, you can easily at that point give him a #1 contender fight, hell with the way **** works out. He could even get the title shot if he beat Maynard in impressive fashion or has another fight of the night.

With that said, i think Maynard takes him out. Maynard in my opinion is still the top guy of the division behind HEnderson. I think he beats everyone at 155 from Cerrone to Pettis to Melendez, etc.
    Lightweight is deep enough right now that I do not think a win over Maynard gets Miller a title shot. There are a couple of strikes against Miller right now.

- Miller lost pretty cleanly to Ben Henderson just before Bendo took the title off of Edgar.
    - Miller was finished by Nate Diaz, who was just schooled by Ben. MMA Math might not mean much, but it works against Miller here for whatever that is worth.
    - Lightweight has an abundance of credible contenders. Reasonable contenders include Cerrone, Pettis, Gilbert Melendez and maybe Eddie Alvarez, in addition to Maynard and Miller. Guys like Varner, Lauzon, Diego Sanchez, and Nate are not that far behind.

The win over Lauzon is a high profile win, but Miller has his work cut out for him.

END COMMUNICATION

DISREGARD, Old Vid

new nick diaz interview on inside mma:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3yTK...ayer_embedded#!
    Last edited by ante_up81; 01-04-2013 at 10:55 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I

Quote Originally Posted by ante_up81 View Post
    new nick diaz interview on inside mma:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3yTK...ayer_embedded#!
    That video:
    Uploaded Nov 7th 2011.

Not exactly new. Easy mistake to make though. I watched part of that video before realizing it was old.

END COMMUNICATION

balls. good eye man...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I

A demonstration in how not to defend an armbar...

http://www.cagepotato.com/mma-fail-o...s-himself-out/

That looks very much like a joke.

Apparently this has been around for awhile, but I had never seen it before. Funny stuff.

Great find. It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Apparently this has been around for awhile, but I had never seen it before. Funny stuff.

Disagreeing with the Travis Lutter comment made me laugh out loud.

Good stuff.

The Cain/Kane stuff was funny too.