Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 346 of 710 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 7095

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Got food poisoning yesterday.Im a little loopy.Should have known when my order was ready in 10 seconds at 3 in the afternoon.
    lol. you got all the lunch leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    lol. you got all the lunch leftovers.
    Ha, Strongo pulls that trick all the time!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not too many people here watch DEEP likely due to the inaccessibility of most of their events. I watch'em, though. Most aren't very good sadly and 59 wasn't particularly strong. I don't really enjoy Japanese MMA to be honest. It's so slow, and a majority of the fighters in their rotation can't wrestle, strike, nor do they possess any functional jiu-jitsu. I'm also sad when Goten has a fight lined up, then it ends up sucking and he loses a decision.
    Turns out that Fight Network in Canada runs Deep events, and I caught this one on my PVR. (I am going to assume your watching Deep the same way). Deep has generated some decent fighters over the years, but in every case, as soon as they can prove they are at all decent, it seems they get the hell out of Deep.

On the upshot, they are surprisingly stable. Deep has been promoting events since 2001. Not many promoters have been around that long. Even if they are not able to keep any worth while talent, being around for 12 years implies that they have mastered the critical skill of keeping income higher than their operating expenses.

END COMMUNICATION

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Ha, Strongo pulls that trick all the time!
    naa, we just use it as staff meal. lol

Ha, yeah, I have eaten that **** as staff meals everywhere I have worked.

But the vultures we are, we'll take anything, and like it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Ha, yeah, I have eaten that **** as staff meals everywhere I have worked.

But the vultures we are, we'll take anything, and like it.
    the Jews at Auschwitz ate better than the employees at my job. we give them banquet leftovers and old specials. all you have to do is dump some type of gravy on it. lol

Dude, I bartended banquets for years, and loved when the servers lined those chafers on the kitchen floor like a trough after they cleared the room. I would go to town on that ****!
    If it was dried up, just add some sauce!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JamieMCFC View Post
    You must be getting blind with your old age when you can't tell the difference between a bear and a gorilla.

Is that really her tattoo?? You'd think she could afford to go to a place with an actual tattoo artist =(

I don't know why people question Reem's ability. Clearly he's awesome at beating up little girls...

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post

I don't know why people question Reem's ability. Clearly he's awesome at beating up little girls...
    there's also a video of him rape choking a reporter in the same gym.