Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 350 of 710 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 7095
  1. #3491
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    25,201

    Default

    With regards to Murmagomedov smashing Tavares:

    Dana White ‏@danawhite

    Ok that is officially the END of Dan M!!!! Guys head is straight up his ass 2 night!!!! 17 vicious strikes!!!! After he was already hurt

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  2. #3492
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    66,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    With regards to Murmagomedov smashing Tavares:

    Dana White ‏@danawhite

    Ok that is officially the END of Dan M!!!! Guys head is straight up his ass 2 night!!!! 17 vicious strikes!!!! After he was already hurt
    I thought Dana had no control over the athletic commissions or the referees? I guess the UFC hires the refs for out of country shows and maybe thats what he meant.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

  3. #3493
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    25,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    I thought Dana had no control over the athletic commissions or the referees? I guess the UFC hires the refs for out of country shows and maybe thats what he meant.
    Yeah, I was confused by the statement.

    Either he meant he's done as far as hiring him for non-commissioned shows, or he meant that was actually the last fight on the card that he was set to ref.

    EDIT: nevermind, he reffed the main event. He must have meant the former.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  4. #3494
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    66,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Yeah, I was confused by the statement.

    Either he meant he's done as far as hiring him for non-commissioned shows, or he meant that was actually the last fight on the card that he was set to ref.

    EDIT: nevermind, he reffed the main event. He must have meant the former.
    Yeah. Because if Dana really did have control over the Ath commissions, Mazagatti would have been exiled long ago. When you get down to it, the only ref Dana likes is 'erb.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

  5. #3495
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Yeah. Because if Dana really did have control over the Ath commissions, Mazagatti would have been exiled long ago. When you get down to it, the only ref Dana likes is 'erb.
    It's possible Dana just loves black guys

  6. #3496
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    17,663

    Default

    Korean Zombie is leaving Korean Top Team to start his own gym


    this could turn out pretty bad for him, but we will see

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    With regards to Murmagomedov smashing Tavares:

    Dana White ‏@danawhite

    Ok that is officially the END of Dan M!!!! Guys head is straight up his ass 2 night!!!! 17 vicious strikes!!!! After he was already hurt
    I got to watch the fights last night and I was wondering WTF was up with that, normally I don't think he is a bad ref but there were about 14 elbows and a few punches all while Tavares was already pretty much done.

    Maybe Tavares owed him money or fuked his wife or something.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    It's possible Dana just loves black guys
    So you are saying Liddell is part black then? =]

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  9. #3499
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    905
    Posts
    21,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Korean Zombie is leaving Korean Top Team to start his own gym


    this could turn out pretty bad for him, but we will see
    It'll be good if he's planning on relocating, bud bad if he stays in Korea to do that. He announced he was leaving KTT to start his own gym a couple years ago, but I guess that didn't pan out for whatever reason.
    アッシュ

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

  10. #3500
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    25,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It'll be good if he's planning on relocating, bud bad if he stays in Korea to do that. He announced he was leaving KTT to start his own gym a couple years ago, but I guess that didn't pan out for whatever reason.
    Best 80's is the one who posted it, so there's a good chance he just reposted info from years ago.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •