Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 350 of 710 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 7095

With regards to Murmagomedov smashing Tavares:

Dana White ‏@danawhite

Ok that is officially the END of Dan M!!!! Guys head is straight up his ass 2 night!!!! 17 vicious strikes!!!! After he was already hurt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post

Dana White ‏@danawhite

Ok that is officially the END of Dan M!!!! Guys head is straight up his ass 2 night!!!! 17 vicious strikes!!!! After he was already hurt
    I thought Dana had no control over the athletic commissions or the referees? I guess the UFC hires the refs for out of country shows and maybe thats what he meant.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    I thought Dana had no control over the athletic commissions or the referees? I guess the UFC hires the refs for out of country shows and maybe thats what he meant.
    Yeah, I was confused by the statement.

Either he meant he's done as far as hiring him for non-commissioned shows, or he meant that was actually the last fight on the card that he was set to ref.

EDIT: nevermind, he reffed the main event. He must have meant the former.

Yeah, I was confused by the statement.

Either he meant he's done as far as hiring him for non-commissioned shows, or he meant that was actually the last fight on the card that he was set to ref.

EDIT: nevermind, he reffed the main event. He must have meant the former.
    Yeah. Because if Dana really did have control over the Ath commissions, Mazagatti would have been exiled long ago. When you get down to it, the only ref Dana likes is 'erb.

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Yeah. Because if Dana really did have control over the Ath commissions, Mazagatti would have been exiled long ago. When you get down to it, the only ref Dana likes is 'erb.
    It's possible Dana just loves black guys

Korean Zombie is leaving Korean Top Team to start his own gym

this could turn out pretty bad for him, but we will see

7. Default

Dana White ‏@danawhite

I got to watch the fights last night and I was wondering WTF was up with that, normally I don't think he is a bad ref but there were about 14 elbows and a few punches all while Tavares was already pretty much done.

Maybe Tavares owed him money or fuked his wife or something.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    It's possible Dana just loves black guys
    So you are saying Liddell is part black then? =]

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Korean Zombie is leaving Korean Top Team to start his own gym

this could turn out pretty bad for him, but we will see
    It'll be good if he's planning on relocating, bud bad if he stays in Korea to do that. He announced he was leaving KTT to start his own gym a couple years ago, but I guess that didn't pan out for whatever reason.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It'll be good if he's planning on relocating, bud bad if he stays in Korea to do that. He announced he was leaving KTT to start his own gym a couple years ago, but I guess that didn't pan out for whatever reason.
    Best 80's is the one who posted it, so there's a good chance he just reposted info from years ago.