Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 354 of 710 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 7095

Well, part of the reason his conditioning is **** is because he throws nothing but power strikes. Gotta get some 1's and 2's in there, along with some more efficient kicks. When your go-to combination is 6-3-headkick, no amount of roadwork is gonna prevent you from gassing out.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, part of the reason his conditioning is **** is because he throws nothing but power strikes. Gotta get some 1's and 2's in there, along with some more efficient kicks. When your go-to combination is 6-3-headkick, no amount of roadwork is gonna prevent you from gassing out.
    this...

the guy gases afterthe first round. learning how to throw a punch isnt going to help.

He shows up fat everytime and says its his knees and he cant run.Ever heard of an exercise bike,swimming,elliptical?He's fat and lazy and happy to be earning a nice living.Lots of guys love fighting but hate training,he seems like one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    He shows up fat everytime and says its his knees and he cant run.Ever heard of an exercise bike,swimming,elliptical?He's fat and lazy and happy to be earning a nice living.Lots of guys love fighting but hate training,he seems like one of them.

yes, shogun looking real fat here lol come on...

yep,looks dumpy and out of shape to me.dont know what a guy with zero muscle is supposed to point out.But,then again I never understand your points on anything.I do like all the LOL's tho

I agree with Sean. Shogun seems to be the epitome of a guy who got a huge payday and is coasting for a paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    yep,looks dumpy and out of shape to me.dont know what a guy with zero muscle is supposed to point out.But,then again I never understand your points on anything.I do like all the LOL's tho
    heres the definition of dumpy, mike russow:

heres out of shape shogun from the hendo fight

if you cant see the difference between the 3 i dont know what to tell you...

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Also, the previous episode had Bellator commentator Jimmy Smith. He was also on the original (only?) season of Fight Quest. Both shows are worth a listen
    I listened to this earlier, it was quite good. The funniest part was when they were talking about how 'roids have changed bodybuilding so much, and Rogan says something like, "champion bodybuilders from the '60s and '70s had the same build as Heath Herring!"
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by ante_up81 View Post
    heres the definition of dumpy, mike russow:

heres out of shape shogun from the hendo fight

if you cant see the difference between the 3 i dont know what to tell you...
    I know kids with six packs that cant run one hundred yards without puking. shogun gets by on pure toughness. if he trained properly he could wins fights in the championship rounds.