Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 354 of 710 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 7095
  1. #3531
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    905
    Posts
    21,181

    Default

    Well, part of the reason his conditioning is **** is because he throws nothing but power strikes. Gotta get some 1's and 2's in there, along with some more efficient kicks. When your go-to combination is 6-3-headkick, no amount of roadwork is gonna prevent you from gassing out.
    アッシュ

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

  2. #3532
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, part of the reason his conditioning is **** is because he throws nothing but power strikes. Gotta get some 1's and 2's in there, along with some more efficient kicks. When your go-to combination is 6-3-headkick, no amount of roadwork is gonna prevent you from gassing out.
    this...

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #3533
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    the guy gases afterthe first round. learning how to throw a punch isnt going to help.

  4. #3534
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    He shows up fat everytime and says its his knees and he cant run.Ever heard of an exercise bike,swimming,elliptical?He's fat and lazy and happy to be earning a nice living.Lots of guys love fighting but hate training,he seems like one of them.

  5. #3535
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    He shows up fat everytime and says its his knees and he cant run.Ever heard of an exercise bike,swimming,elliptical?He's fat and lazy and happy to be earning a nice living.Lots of guys love fighting but hate training,he seems like one of them.


    yes, shogun looking real fat here lol come on...

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #3536
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    yep,looks dumpy and out of shape to me.dont know what a guy with zero muscle is supposed to point out.But,then again I never understand your points on anything.I do like all the LOL's tho

  7. #3537
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    29,565

    Default

    I agree with Sean. Shogun seems to be the epitome of a guy who got a huge payday and is coasting for a paycheck.

  8. #3538
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    yep,looks dumpy and out of shape to me.dont know what a guy with zero muscle is supposed to point out.But,then again I never understand your points on anything.I do like all the LOL's tho
    heres the definition of dumpy, mike russow:



    heres out of shape shogun from the hendo fight



    if you cant see the difference between the 3 i dont know what to tell you...

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  9. #3539
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    905
    Posts
    21,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Also, the previous episode had Bellator commentator Jimmy Smith. He was also on the original (only?) season of Fight Quest. Both shows are worth a listen
    I listened to this earlier, it was quite good. The funniest part was when they were talking about how 'roids have changed bodybuilding so much, and Rogan says something like, "champion bodybuilders from the '60s and '70s had the same build as Heath Herring!"
    アッシュ

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

  10. #3540
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ante_up81 View Post
    heres the definition of dumpy, mike russow:



    heres out of shape shogun from the hendo fight



    if you cant see the difference between the 3 i dont know what to tell you...
    I know kids with six packs that cant run one hundred yards without puking. shogun gets by on pure toughness. if he trained properly he could wins fights in the championship rounds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •