Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 355 of 710 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 7095

Exactly. No one is saying that Shogun is Mike Russow - but it's obvious he isn't putting in a ton of effort in terms of training. Very BJ Penn-esque where Shogun has so much natural talent that he can get by on that alone.

For what it's worth, the pic from the Hendo fight and the Gus fight don't look terribly dissimilar.

lol. he looks like a truck ran him over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I listened to this earlier, it was quite good. The funniest part was when they were talking about how 'roids have changed bodybuilding so much, and Rogan says something like, "champion bodybuilders from the '60s and '70s had the same build as Heath Herring!"
    Loved hearing Rogan straight up calling Belfort out for HGH.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Exactly. No one is saying that Shogun is Mike Russow - but it's obvious he isn't putting in a ton of effort in terms of training. Very BJ Penn-esque where Shogun has so much natural talent that he can get by on that alone.

For what it's worth, the pic from the Hendo fight and the Gus fight don't look terribly dissimilar.
    I think Shogun just has no knees anymore to be able to train while BJ is just too lazy to get back to 155. The diff between BJ and Shogun, Shogun wont let you just mentally break him after the first if it doesnt go his way

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I think Shogun just has no knees anymore to be able to train while BJ is just too lazy to get back to 155. The diff between BJ and Shogun, Shogun wont let you just mentally break him after the first if it doesnt go his way
    That's true. I was just commenting on their training and the fact that, without training extra hard, they can still "skirt by" on talent alone.

UFC has cut Ken Stone, Byron Bloodworth, Josh Janousek and Pedro Nombre aka the faker from the prelims in Brazil

pedro nombre resting in the hospital

UFC has cut Ken Stone, Byron Bloodworth, Josh Janousek and Pedro Nombre aka the faker from the prelims in Brazil

pedro nombre resting in the hospital

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

What a joke Nombre is turning out to be.
    He's a better actor than Kos!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sure,I said dude was lazy,no doubt shogun is one tough MF'er.Nothing wrong with being burned out on training.Hes been fighting for a long time.But,he could do cardio a ton of other ways,he just chooses not to.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Joe Rogan's recent podcast features Enson Inoue and Chuck Liddell. Chuck doesn't have much input and leaves after an hour but Enson has loads of cool things to say, esp regarding Japanese MMA
    Great episode indeed. Enson was very interesting to listen to. I'm gonna catch the episode with Jimmy Smith as well.

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    Great episode indeed. Enson was very interesting to listen to. I'm gonna catch the episode with Jimmy Smith as well.
    Smith espisode is also excellent.

On the podcasting front, MMAJunkie had Mike Dolce on this week. He is always a pretty interesting guest and is worth a listen. He was on the 23rd Jan