Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 359 of 710 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 7095

Some MMA clothing lines have dress shirts, but they're kinda rare as they are (for some reason) fast sellers. Bad Boy has a fair selection of button-up shirts, and Tokyo Five has a nice selection of clothes all around.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Button up I can understand.
    When you said dress shirt, I was picturing what I wear to work, like shirt and tie kinda dress shirt which would strange with a fight patch it.
    I probably should have said button up over dress shirts, so the onus is on me for not articulating that. We can be honest that a lot of the MMA clothes just look tacky and horrible. They haven't learned the mantra of simple sells without a lot of the crappy symbolism and weird "cover the shirt in as much stuff as you can" mentality that seems to be the de-facto idea for MMA wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I wish the gyms offered patches so I could get one stitched onto a dress shirt (A Team Tompkins logo would look pretty nice imho. I think that would look much better than those stupid TapouT or Warrior Wear t-shirts that look hideous).
    I thought lots of gyms did that? My gym is under team CheckMat they sell plenty of patches. The gym is called Arte Suave and they also sell those patches and Arte Suave shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    I thought lots of gyms did that? My gym is under team CheckMat they sell plenty of patches. The gym is called Arte Suave and they also sell those patches and Arte Suave shirts.
    I guess Denmark is a progressive country since I have never seen any patches for sale for any gyms here, maybe I'm just not looking at the proper websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I guess Denmark is a progressive country since I have never seen any patches for sale for any gyms here, maybe I'm just not looking at the proper websites.
    Maybe they only give out patches to students looking to compete or something? IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Take down his picture from the HOF.Couture signs a broadcasting deal with spike/bellator.i guess their version of TUF
    So what does this deal do to Ryan Couture? Wasn't he on the list of fighters coming over to the UFC? I'm not sure he's really UFC material yet. I don't think Ryan could even go far in the Bellator LW tourney right now.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Man View Post
    So what does this deal do to Ryan Couture? Wasn't he on the list of fighters coming over to the UFC? I'm not sure he's really UFC material yet. I don't think Ryan could even go far in the Bellator LW tourney right now.
    I doubt it harms his standing at all, he's more on thin ice because Zuffa and many others think he lost to Noons. I would say he's going to get one more fight, possibly a rematch with Noons to prove his worth.

8. Default

My grandma bought me a bunch of tapout/affliction shirts years back when I first got into MMA.

Then I of course never wore any of them, and would always feel bad when she brought it up that I don't wear them.

Almost wore them a few times just to make her happy, but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I doubt it harms his standing at all, he's more on thin ice because Zuffa and many others think he lost to Noons. I would say he's going to get one more fight, possibly a rematch with Noons to prove his worth.
    It's totally thread worthy and I can't believe it's still not on the front page.Its just too tough to make threads during the day for me.

Quote Originally Posted by IchiTheKiller View Post
    My grandma bought me a bunch of tapout/affliction shirts years back when I first got into MMA.

Then I of course never wore any of them, and would always feel bad when she brought it up that I don't wear them.

Almost wore them a few times just to make her happy, but couldn't bring myself to do it.
    Good call. After seeing this picture of you, I think the TapOut shirt would clash with your nail polish

He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.