Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 384 of 710 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 7095

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I am listening to Conor McGregor on The MMA Hour right now.
    Holy **** this guy is a character. Sounds like he's got a mouth full of marbles plus he's dropping f-bombs like it's going out of style.

I love this Mick!!

Edit: I am now literally laughing out loud because of this guy. He's nuts, and he's making me look nuts at work.

He also sounds a lot like any outport Newfoundlander you'll meet

Some in the city talk very fast and with an accent but only a small number.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    From BloodyElbow

Random sht thread because I'm sick if hearing all this.

Also, why would it be at 190 and not 197?

Silva just needs to make up his mind, GSP, Jones or stay at 185
    I'm with you, legend. I'm not getting excited about any "superfight" until I see an official confirmation. In fact, I'll probably hold any excitement until I see the UFC promo poster for the fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Ash
    I think all sigs should have a 2 cock minimum.

http://www.combatbear.com/6/post/201...rg-russia.html

The legendary russian fighter and now president of Russian MMA Union, Fedor Emelianenko (35–4-0-1 MMA), earlier today participated in the opening of a new sports complex in Orenburg, Russia. He then held a seminar for the local athletes.
    Even though this russian fighter is retired, he still keep holding seminars throughout Russia, helping young athletes improve. His next seminar will take place March 10 in Moscow

Some pictures from the seminar for those who might care.

jacob volkmann signed with world series of fighting

mmafighting

Jacob Volkmann has quickly landed back on his feet following his release from the UFC last week.

The lightweight has signed a multi-fight contract with World Series of Fighting, Al Abdel Aziz, the promotion's executive vice president and matchmaker, confirmed with MMAFighting.com Tuesday night.

The 32-year-old is expected to debut for WSOF in June at the promotion's third event.

Volkmann (15-4) most recently lost to Bobby Green via third-round submission at UFC 156 earlier this month. His UFC record was 6-4.

WSOF 2, headlined by Anthony Johnson vs. Andrei Arlovski at heavyweight, is set for March 23 in Atlantic City, N.J.

Interesting tidbit:

Just over a year ago, Anthony Johnson fought Charlie Brenneman.

Brenneman is now a LW, and Anthony Johnson is fighting at HW next month.

Matt Riddle cut from UFC for positive test for POT

So are the Diaz bros in trouble next?

Well...in the UFC's defense - he was warned I dont know how many times and still had a failed test.

Any other 'Mericans get pissed off when they hear foreigners talk about the UFC being on TV channels like ESPN? Always thought it was crazy bull**** people in the USA are asked to pay PPV while Brazilians, English, Asians, all get it as part of basic cable packages.

Quote Originally Posted by fightfan80 View Post
    Any other 'Mericans get pissed off when they hear foreigners talk about the UFC being on TV channels like ESPN? Always thought it was crazy bull**** people in the USA are asked to pay PPV while Brazilians, English, Asians, all get it as part of basic cable packages.
    Not pissed off at all. There are plenty of free fights on to watch and we should support the fighters and UFC by paying for the ones which are of higher quality (generally speaking)

Quote Originally Posted by fightfan80 View Post
    the thing is that the UK PPV market is no where near the same size as the USA. plus ESPN costs extra (15 per month irrc) on top of what we pay for a basic SKY package so it is not like we are getting for free.
    "The power of the people is much stronger than the people in power"