Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    Watched it last night "for your consideration" and enjoyed it very much until the end....WTF was that **** at the end about??

It was a long ass movie though, had I know it was that long I would have waited until tonight to watch it. I only got about six hours of sleep because of that damn movie =P

ONLY 6 hours?

Go FUCK YOURSELF!!!

hahahahahaha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Congrats! You made it 5 minutes further than I did.

My daughter is one of those people that enjoys absolutely every movie ever made, and she thought it was horrible. She only watched the 5 minutes with me and it was enough.
    I wasn't even paying attention all I can remember is some flying craft of some sort on Mars and just getting instantly bored of it, can't recall what in particular bored me I just turned it off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    While I haven't seen the movie yet, I'll say Tarantino makes enjoyable movies (except for Jackie Brown.
    Really? You single out one of his best films as being unemployable? I think you need to watch them ALL again.

I usually like Tarantino´s stuff but Django fell kinda flat. The dialogue and the performances were great, which is to be expected in a Tarantino movie, but it ran way too long and the plot seemed stupid to me. "We heard you have a slave that speaks German, we want to buy it for a lot of money" There, I just saved you 2 hours of contrived plotlines.

I know they explained why they can´t just do that, but when Schultz and Django were found out they were offered the deal for Brunhilde anyway. And they can´t just walk out because Schultz has too much pride to shake that dickhead´s hand? Sorry, I am not buying that either.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    ONLY 6 hours?

Go FUCK YOURSELF!!!

hahahahahaha
    I've gotten used to getting at least 7 lately and sometimes as long as no one calls and wakes me up I have even gotten 9 hours....just resting up since I won't be getting too much soon =P

Jackie Brown is also one of my least favorites, but it was a long time ago when I saw it and I may have been smoking something or other back then so there may be a lot I missed.
    When I first saw 12 Monkeys I was in orbit (college was my high times lol) and I hated it, I saw it again about five or six years ago and it all made sense =]

Maybe I'll have to check out Jackie Brown again.

Quote Originally Posted by cbear View Post
    tarantino said in an interview his mom "dated" wilt chamberlain. Make of that what you will.
    lmao !

Django just crossed the $100M mark and is projected to be the biggest grossing Tarantino film yet. For comparison, Pulp Fiction did $107MM and Inglorious Basterds did $120MM. You got to keep in mind that it's an R rated film so it's not expected to put up Hobbit or Skyfall type $s.

12 Monkeys is great if you can ignore the horrid filming. All the random close-ups and completely arbitrary and askew camera angles make it seem like you're watching an episode of Batman from the 1960s. Anytime I've griped about this in the past someone always feels the needs to pipe up with, "OMG, BUT TERRY GILLIAM DID BRAZIL!!" so please, no need to point that out.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    12 Monkeys is great if you can ignore the horrid filming. All the random close-ups and completely arbitrary and askew camera angles make it seem like you're watching an episode of Batman from the 1960s. Anytime I've griped about this in the past someone always feels the needs to pipe up with, "OMG, BUT TERRY GILLIAM DID BRAZIL!!" so please, no need to point that out.
    That was seriously part of what fuked me up, that and all the jumping back and forth in time. My brain cells that were actually still working at that time just could not keep up lol

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    While I haven't seen the movie yet, I'll say Tarantino makes enjoyable movies (except for Jackie Brown and the way overrated Kill Bill), but none that I'd ever watch twice except Reservoir Dogs.
    Why didnt you like jackie brown?
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER