Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Im surprised the NBA didnt give Artest more games. The guy is a classless, POS. Yeah he does a lot of good things off the court but he clearly has issues. Hard fouls are one thing, but that was intentionally trying to severely hurt someone.

Yeah it sure looks like the Heat have an easy path to the Finals. Id love to see them lose to Boston though but I dont see that happening. Ill be rooting against the Heat all the way.

OKC/Dallas is gonna be one hell of a series. Great game and awesome finish. Dirk and Durrant are so clutch. Im sick of all the James love, the guy could never close a game like those two. They are gonna beat each other up for 6 or 7 games.
    RIP Cammy youll be missed bro

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    Holy **** does Miami have clear path to the finals or what? Shumpert tears his acl, whatever slim chance the Knicks had to extend the series is gone. Derrick Rose tears his ACL so whatever small chance the Heat had of losing in the ECF is gone. Goddammit.
    and the refs were giving them every freaking call yesterday against the knicks. unless boston gets hot, the eastern conf playoffs are going to be unwatchable. i should just move over to the white man's sport for the 1st RD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    and the refs were giving them every freaking call yesterday against the knicks. unless boston gets hot, the eastern conf playoffs are going to be unwatchable. i should just move over to the white man's sport for the 1st RD.
    The Shumpert injury definetly hurt. But the f'n Knicks embarressed themselves yesterday only scoring 67 points. Thank god Rangers were on the same time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    Yeah, Boston is the only team that stands in Miami's way in the East. I'm afraid this is the first of many titles for the Heat, which blows. The team that comes out of the West will be coming off two hard fought series while Miami just waltzes in to the finals.

So far int he playoffs Rose and Shumpert both tear an ACL, Rondo chest bumps a ref, Memphis blows a thirty point lead, and Amare Stoudemire nearly amputates his own arm by punching a fire extinguisher case. And we're not even half way through the first round yet

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    Yeah, Boston is the only team that stands in Miami's way in the East. I'm afraid this is the first of many titles for the Heat, which blows. The team that comes out of the West will be coming off two hard fought series while Miami just waltzes in to the finals.
    Don't count my boys out just yet. Did you see how The TRUTH played last night. That fraud LeBron is going to fold once again and Rondo/Bradley combo is going to hound Wade. The Heat will almost certainly get every call in the series, but maybe, just maybe there is still a little magic left. I think RAllen is saving himself for the ECF and Finals.

No one expected the Knicks to win against the Heat. But they have completely embarressed themselves in this series. The team needs to be retooled. Sorry Woodson you were ok while you lasted but your out. While Smith is not terrible he is very unreliable and can kill games. As much as everyone wanted to say the Knicks couldn't play/work with all three at the same time-Stat Melo and Chandler, they showed no difference tonight without the Fire Extinguisher killer!!

Just pathetic, and yes I know they weren't expected to beat the Heat, but f'n pathetic!!!

Durant is ****ing cold cold cold. Thunder had no business winning that game, no business winning game two either. But now the Lakers are on the ropes. ****ing love it. And love Kobe trying to be the hero and failing.

Dont' know if we can beat the Spurs though. Those guys are playing out of their minds. Don't see us winning three at home either, so we'd have to split in San Antonio. It's gonna be tough, but it'll be a great series either way. OUtside of Memphis and Okc no one matches up with San Antonio in the West. Westbrook is gonna have to step up the defense against Tony Parker though, assuming they let him guard him.

Heat are in trouble. But the zebras will win them todays game.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to get a pair of Game 2 tickets when they went on sale today!