Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

i get the buisness aspect but how long can you deny him? boring or not when his record is as good as it is and hes not losing what do you do? assuming GSP beats Diaz, then Condit and Fitch wins his next 2 scheduled fights what happens? its looks kinda weird when there is a guy deserving of a shot that is denied for so long.

As long as guys like Condit keep moving up, Fitch will continue to be overlooked. Condit puts on entertaining fights (by casual fan standards) and is easier to sell in a fight than Fitch. I'm not saying I think Fitch should be denied a title shot, but I certainly understand why he's being denied, and his attitude isn't helping. If I'm asking for a promotion at work, and my boss tells me exactly why he doesn't want to give me the promotion and I ignore that then that's my problem. It's like if I wanted a promotion, but my boss told me I had to show up 30 minutes early and stay 30 minutes late everyday, and instead of doing that I work my regular shift. On top of that I tell my boss "Hey, I only want to work on Mondays and Thursdays", I really don't see how I am making a good case for myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nailed it. He needs to eat Snickers because he's turning into a diva.

It's like that but all of your co workers keep losing to GSP

Quote Originally Posted by Grapehead View Post
    As long as guys like Condit keep moving up, Fitch will continue to be overlooked. Condit puts on entertaining fights (by casual fan standards) and is easier to sell in a fight than Fitch. I'm not saying I think Fitch should be denied a title shot, but I certainly understand why he's being denied, and his attitude isn't helping. If I'm asking for a promotion at work, and my boss tells me exactly why he doesn't want to give me the promotion and I ignore that then that's my problem. It's like if I wanted a promotion, but my boss told me I had to show up 30 minutes early and stay 30 minutes late everyday, and instead of doing that I work my regular shift. On top of that I tell my boss "Hey, I only want to work on Mondays and Thursdays", I really don't see how I am making a good case for myself.
    THIS.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Grapehead View Post
    good analogy