Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Jack pimping out Terri Runnels nude pics

I bet her gash looks like a piece of chewed up bubble gum.

A Sanford judge has temporarily ordered a retired professional wrestler to stop trying to sell nudie pictures of his former sweetie, pro wrestling diva Terri Runnels.

Both are to appear in court in Sanford next week to argue whether the ban should be lifted or made permanent.

Runnels, 44, who lives in Gainesville, last week filed suit against her old flame, New Jack, whose real name is Jerome Young. He's 47 and lives in the Orlando area but spends much of his time on the road, making professional appearances, he said.

The two were a couple for a year and a half but had an ugly split earlier this summer.

She filed suit against him last week, accusing him of libel by posting comments on Facebook about her appetite for alcohol and pain medication. The suit also alleges he's defamed her by making comments about sexually-transmitted diseases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Video: Woman swept over Niagara Falls in Canada
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The suit asked Circuit Judge Linda Schoonover to permanently ban New Jack from distributing sexually-explicit photos of her. Runnels also asked the judge to seize New Jack's cell phone and computers.

Schoonover stopped short of that. On Friday she ordered him not to sell or distribute any of the photos and set a hearing for Aug. 24.

New Jack said Tuesday that he was booked to do a stand-up comedy act in Philadelphia Aug. 24 and would ask for a delay.

Last week he said he took the photos with his cell phone, that they belong to him and he should be free to distribute them to whomever he pleases.

That, said Alan Stagmeier, Runnels' attorney, would constitute a violation of his client's privacy rights.

New Jack also said he had spread no false information about Runnels.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3808037.story
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Sofargone

2. Default

I thought this bitch was nasty when she was in her prime, I can't imagine anyone wanting to see her now that she is in the wrestling equivalent of a 108 year old whore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I find it hard to believe that Terri is only 44 years old. She looked 44 when she first hit the WWF/WWE with Goldust.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 19nate79
    ...i could go to a down syndrome site and laugh for days.

Dont get excited,heres one of the photos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New Jack has been acquitted of murder at least 2 times.Im sure he isnt too worried about this one.

no way that is Terri Runnells in that photo. If it is........eek

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    no way that is Terri Runnells in that photo. If it is........eek
    Everyone says that but,yes sadly that is her.Its from New Jacks facebook.What kind of crazy person blades herself at home?

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Everyone says that but,yes sadly that is her.Its from New Jacks facebook.What kind of crazy person blades herself at home?
    boy did makeup transfor that girl. She looks like Tilda Swenson as a vampire.

Repent Ash, repent!

I think this shouldn't happen because if he's not allowed to expose her pictures, as a revenge he's gonna kill her!

New Jack is legitimately crazy, just go see his match with that old gypsy joe.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    I thought this bitch was nasty when she was in her prime, I can't imagine anyone wanting to see her now that she is in the wrestling equivalent of a 108 year old whore.
    I didn't mind "Marlena," not the sexiest of the divas but a smokin' figure.

Of course I was also going to point out that DriveBy has posted some of the most objectionable images of very unappealing women in an ongoing thread in the general discussion forum.

But then that alleged pic of Terri, sans make-up, looking a whiter shad of pale with the blood trickling down her face is right up there with some of DriveBy's notorious shots.