Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 53 of 233 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Flipping the bird etc = retarded = you deserve what you get.

The judgehole had no need nor right to call her back after he sarcastically said bye bye to her and she responded with adios.

I'm not defending this idiot girl in any way, but the judge is a turd.
    I would think flipping the bird and telling the judge to **** himself is contempt of court.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    I would think flipping the bird and telling the judge to **** himself is contempt of court.
    Exactly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Yup, and why he gave her 30 days in jail. The only bad part is now the tax payers have to pay for her 3 hots and a cot for the next 30 days.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

I love the video for the body language study alone.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

I have an ebay question and no time for a thread.Im not much of an ebayer,Ive been a member since 98 and my feedback is 67 or so,but Ive always paid for whatever I have ordered.
    So,I bought a bike off of ebay for 2700 bucks and a pair of shoes for 350 bucks on weds.Well,the shoes are in France and some slimy guy smoking skinny cigarettes has already put them on a plane.
    Now the bike,is in Chicago and the listing said it was shipping UPS ground.After accepting my offer,it was about 150 bucks less than his buy it now price and 400 less than the company that makes it sells it for it record time.Guy says "gimme a day or two to arrange for the freight company to pick it up"

So,long winded dull post short,First still no update on shipping and 2 I dont want a freight company delivering it and giving the Mrs. a hard time and not unloading it for her.Am I out of line asking,"where the **** is it" and "what the **** happened to UPS"?
    thanks
    your pal
    sean

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I have an ebay question and no time for a thread.Im not much of an ebayer,Ive been a member since 98 and my feedback is 67 or so,but Ive always paid for whatever I have ordered.
    So,I bought a bike off of ebay for 2700 bucks and a pair of shoes for 350 bucks on weds.Well,the shoes are in France and some slimy guy smoking skinny cigarettes has already put them on a plane.
    Now the bike,is in Chicago and the listing said it was shipping UPS ground.After accepting my offer,it was about 150 bucks less than his buy it now price and 400 less than the company that makes it sells it for it record time.Guy says "gimme a day or two to arrange for the freight company to pick it up"

So,long winded dull post short,First still no update on shipping and 2 I dont want a freight company delivering it and giving the Mrs. a hard time and not unloading it for her.Am I out of line asking,"where the **** is it" and "what the **** happened to UPS"?
    thanks
    your pal
    sean
    You are not out of line for demanding a status update. Just make sure you get the goods, man.

Sean, UPS may be the freight company. Maybe that's what he means. Just ask him to confirm he is shipping by UPS as agreed. Large packages like the one you ordered may be considered freight and ship by a different UPS method. I use them all the time out of China and sometimes it is courier, sometimes air freight.

$350 for shoes? Wow. There used to be a guy around here that had great deals on shoes, but I haven't heard from him for a while.

Sean, UPS may be the freight company. Maybe that's what he means. Just ask him to confirm he is shipping by UPS as agreed. Large packages like the one you ordered may be considered freight and ship by a different UPS method. I use them all the time out of China and sometimes it is courier, sometimes air freight.

$350 for shoes? Wow. There used to be a guy around here that had great deals on shoes, but I haven't heard from him for a while.
    its hard to find red sequined high heels in 13 wide.

Thanks for the help boys.The guy has 11000 feedback,so I'm not worried about getting ripped off,just wanting him to pick up the pace a tad.The shoes are carbon fiber cycling shoes that's why the steep price,retail is 500.They are red and I do wear a 13,so excellent guess pops

Damn. They better be Italian and have a mirror shine. Please tell me they're not some dumb basketball shoe Sloan.