Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 55 of 262 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Emailed the seller and he called me said"waiting on a software update for the bike should go out end of the week or next week".Code for not in stock right?

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Emailed the seller and he called me said"waiting on a software update for the bike should go out end of the week or next week".Code for not in stock right?
    There will be other software updates. You will be able to do it yourself. Why should this be any different?

Pretty sure it's code for, thanks for my vacation in Jamaica.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Between Bulldog telling me the shoes aint gonna feet and birthday boy saying I paid for a trip to sandals for an internet hustler this is starting to feel like the fatty Mcfatty thread...

Between Bulldog telling me the shoes aint gonna feet and birthday boy saying I paid for a trip to sandals for an internet hustler this is starting to feel like the fatty Mcfatty thread...
    Haha, don't worry sloanie, you'll be riding in no time. I'd call him and ask him how often does it need a software update and like don said, why can't you do the update.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You certainly don't need the update to use it. I would tell him you want to cancel and try to squeeze a partial refund from him. Hey $100 is $100, and he has not lived up to his end of the bargain. Tell him to ship it without the update tomorrow or refund your money.

When all is said and done, give him negative feedback if he's earned it.

Or check the manufacturers website to see if there really is an update.

What bike did you get and where from?

Chinese bikes are notorious for taking forever to ship - but I don't think they come complete.

If its ebay - you're protected. No worries there.

I want a hundred dollar cruiser bike with fatass tires and a big comfy seat like a riding lawnmower and a basket to hold a 6 pack of delicious Miller Lite and a ghetto blaster loaded with the Wailers so I can get in the way of all the "pro athlete riders" in my neighborhood with all their spandex and wind resistant helmets. Ill be styling in my Columbia fishing shirt, cargo shorts, flip flops and my ultra sexy Stetson Aussie hat. Lets see those ****ers run a red light when I chuck an empty at their head.

Repent Ash, repent!

9. Default

a bike with a software update?? What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    What bike did you get and where from?

Chinese bikes are notorious for taking forever to ship - but I don't think they come complete.

If its ebay - you're protected. No worries there.
    Unfortunately we here in Missouri arent blessed with your beautiful Socal weather.I have a QR TT bike,but Im only able to ride it on weds,sat and sun so I bought an indoor trainer to solve that problem.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CYCLEOPS-410...item460938f080