Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Yeah, good chin. I think Akira's might be decent too, 'cause Dennis seemed to get him pretty good a couple of times, but Dennis didn't have his body behind it so not nearly as solid shots as he absorbed.

That was pretty crappy sub defense from Akira, he seemed to do everything he could to help Dennis lock it in.

Most of the attempts at shooting from Dennis were shockingly bad. He thought he was fast enough to change direction from backing up to shooting forward and he just wasn't.

Now that Akira is out, he's going to be even more of a dick. Why? One - 'cause he's a dick. Two - 'cause then other non-finalists will want to fight him on the finale card, and the UFC will want him to fight on the finale 'cause people will like watching him get smashed.

Go figure, I rushed home from work to turn on the TV and see Bermudez backflip...

How did he finish Akira? All I know is that I told by the narrator last week that it would feature an ending I wouldn't believe (and missed by about a minute)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mondo View Post
    Go figure, I rushed home from work to turn on the TV and see Bermudez backflip...

How did he finish Akira? All I know is that I told by the narrator last week that it would feature an ending I wouldn't believe (and missed by about a minute)
    Akira rocked Bermudez a few times, eventually bermudez got hold of Akira's legs, slammed him and locked in a guillotine when he tried to get back up. It was nothing special really.

I actually watched another episode. 14 seasons and likely the 5th show I've watched.

Bisping and Kiki laughing out on the lawn after the prank with the fire extinguishers looked a little phony. Meh, whaddo I know?

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Yeah, good chin. I think Akira's might be decent too, 'cause Dennis seemed to get him pretty good a couple of times, but Dennis didn't have his body behind it so not nearly as solid shots as he absorbed.

That was pretty crappy sub defense from Akira, he seemed to do everything he could to help Dennis lock it in.

Most of the attempts at shooting from Dennis were shockingly bad. He thought he was fast enough to change direction from backing up to shooting forward and he just wasn't.

Now that Akira is out, he's going to be even more of a dick. Why? One - 'cause he's a dick. Two - 'cause then other non-finalists will want to fight him on the finale card, and the UFC will want him to fight on the finale 'cause people will like watching him get smashed.
    Robbie Lawler taught him the guillotine defence - LOL

So, just out of curiosity, did anyone else notice/think that he was trying that half-@$$ tap stuff again?

Two, maybe three times it looked like he was tapping and turning it into a weak "punch".

I'm just wondering if anyone else who watched thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    To be fair he was in la la land on most of the time he shot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JC-Freakhead View Post
    Akira rocked Bermudez a few times, eventually bermudez got hold of Akira's legs, slammed him and locked in a guillotine when he tried to get back up. It was nothing special really.
    Dammit, Mike Rowe.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinguy View Post
    So, just out of curiosity, did anyone else notice/think that he was trying that half-@$$ tap stuff again?
    **** me, I did notice that, but I didn't put much thought into it! It wouldn't shock me if Bisping had taught them that...

Quote Originally Posted by Divinguy View Post

Two, maybe three times it looked like he was tapping and turning it into a weak "punch".

I'm just wondering if anyone else who watched thought the same thing.
    I noticed some half-ass tapping. So I take it this guy has a history of doing that?