Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyrim

1. Default Skyrim

Anyone play this yet?

I loved played Fallout 3 and loved it, so i checked out Oblivion. I loved oblivion at first but got bored after about 14 hours and never beat the game. One day i had a gamestop gift card so i thought i'd check out oblivion again and got the goty for cheap. Started over, got about 14 hours in and got bored again and quit playing. It was a good game, i think i just played it too much and needed a break, or to play a diff game for a bit, i played like oblivion and only oblivion until i got tired of it.

Got Skyrim yesterday, only 2 hours in but I love it so far. I let my son play some and he loves it, he said oblivion is boring though.

Can't wait to play some more and really get into the game. Haven't really got anything cool yet, except that helmet from the trailer. The magic is alot of fun to use, and melee feels better than it did in Oblivion, still feels a little lacking though. Fought a giant and some mammoths, but since i'm such a low level they raped me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm level 8 right now. I need to put more time into it.

@jedigavin

Quote Originally Posted by Scarborough View Post
    I'm level 8 right now. I need to put more time into it.
    lol. is it better than fallout 3?? how good is it??

Its boring as **** pal.Pass on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Its boring as **** pal.Pass on this one.
    it's no fallout, sloanie???

I played for 2 hours and was bored to death.If you didnt like oblivion dont buy this.I loved fallout 3,not feeling this at all.I wasnt impressed with the graphics either.Muddy as ****

i'll take your word for it sloanie. thanks

Yeah, that's all I needed to hear. I have some people twilling me that it's the greatest rpg ever made, and then they say it's just like oblivion.

No thanks.

sure if you don't like oblivion you probably won't like this installment in the elder scrolls saga, but I would hardly tell everyone to avoid this. It's been really fun so far, and I like that you don't have to pick a class, you can just play however you want to play.

If you didn't like Oblivion you won't like this. but if you did like oblivion then youl will LOVE this.

@jedigavin