Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So there are rumblings today that Braun's positive test may have been a **** up by the drug testing agency. Apparently, the various substances found on his test were a concoction that's not possible to test for (i.e. there was so many different things that he tested positive for that it would be impossible for a single human being to actually test positive for all of the substances and have the ratings he had. It's sounding like dirty testing equipment or even just a complete gaffe by the lab.

*shrugs* Might be a bunch of BS too.

Also, again, Sammy never tested positive.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Also, again, Sammy never tested positive.

Sammy sucks my baseball bat.

Isn't he trying to change his skin color ala MJ ?
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Sofargone

I think that was a result of some weirdass therapy he was going through and he went back to normal shortly thereafter.

Looks like Braun won his arbitration hearing and will not be suspended at all for testing positive. I still say where there is smoke there is fire and hopefully this ordeal scared him into never putting himself in this position again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_yl...raunsuspension
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Sofargone

Lab **** ups happen.Im happy for Ryan.Im not sure of Rodgers comment of "picking the wrong guy to mess with".He had a chance to defend himself and proved his innocence.Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Thats not what dhk was saying at all.
    lol. damn right BD. u know me so well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

worse than the o.j verdict. what a joke. blame u.p.s for the whole thing.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this is a complete farce. No chance any other player on any other team gets this overturned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the entire thing is absurd. How can you have a system that s relying on a person knowing when Fedex Kinkos closes? The fact that the sample was completely unopened and untampered with and had Braun's sig still on the top meant that regardless of HOW it got there the sample was still relevant. He just got away with it because the driver didn't know enough to drive to another location that was open 24/7.

I dunno.

One part of me wants to say "You tested positive, hang em".

The other part of me reads about the testimony of the guy and how he wouldn't even answer questions without beating around the bush (i.e. it took him a minute just to tell the court what his name was). He seems super shady and seems like the kind of guy who would tamper with ****. And then he admitted to knowing that he passed by a couple of places he could have sent it out on his way home. So...I dunno.