Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

https://twitter.com/dlafountain/mma

This is a list I put together of as many MMA fighters, promoters, and promotions that I can find. Its a good one-stop-shopping list for when you want to see whats going on in the MMA world. I add new fighters regularly as I find them.

If anyone is interested in following, you can find me at 8 Angles @ Twitter

You'll find only MMA related tweets, be it news, quotes, images and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    https://twitter.com/dlafountain/mma

This is a list I put together of as many MMA fighters, promoters, and promotions that I can find. Its a good one-stop-shopping list for when you want to see whats going on in the MMA world. I add new fighters regularly as I find them.
    Chevy Volt dan?

Quote Originally Posted by 8AMMA View Post
    If anyone is interested in following, you can find me at 8 Angles @ Twitter

You'll find only MMA related tweets, be it news, quotes, images and whatnot.
    2 followers is the saddest thing Ive seen in my life

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Chevy Volt dan?
    I love my volt!!! Sometime when I am not fighting insomnia I will expound upon the virtues of my car for you.

I just got my third Twitter follower! I am so pumped! Just got an email announcing I had a new follower, so clicked on forgot user name and soon I was back in the Twitterverse. So excited I can barely tweet.

I have a total of 1 Tweet, back in 2009. It is XXXX XXXXX has joined Twitter. At this rate, I'll have a half dozen followers by mid decade. I wonder what pearl of wisdom I should tweet next. So many possiblilities, my mind is just spinning.

Im closing in on 7000 pearls of wisdom.And my superstar followers including Kathy Ireland and Dana Dearmond.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Im closing in on 7000 pearls of wisdom.And my superstar followers including Kathy Ireland and Dana Dearmond.
    Hey, if I had an endless supply of quality fat jokes, I'd be popular too.

9. Default

I don't have a twitter account, but I may need to get one just to follow Fifty Cent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^^Mensa candidate right there. Sure, let that guy run the country.