Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default UFC makes it official.......Jon Jones headlining UFC 145

they sure are hyping him. Has any fighter ever got his own poster???

Last edited by Best80smovieRAD; 01-29-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cool

Well, whatever they can do to keep him from telecasting anymore...

Absolutely... absolutely... looks down to read... absolutely... looks down to read.... absolutely.....

gg no re
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerTools View Post
    Well, whatever they can do to keep him from telecasting anymore...

Absolutely... absolutely... looks down to read... absolutely... looks down to read.... absolutely.....

gg no re

lol I just said that in another thread

he definitely needs to stick to fighting
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bones needs to hire Shell as his manager ala Bobby the Brain Heenan to speak for him.

So provided Rashad isnt hurt

Rashad vs Jones in Atlanta, Jones should just fight Hendo and Rashad in the same night. I think hes going to tear through them both after watching Rashad tonight
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    So provided Rashad isnt hurt

Rashad vs Jones in Atlanta, Jones should just fight Hendo and Rashad in the same night. I think hes going to tear through them both after watching Rashad tonight
    Rashad dominated tonight. Davis would have got KOed but he went into defensive shell mode and going for the takedown anytime Rashad got close to finish a combo.

Jones is a different type of fighter than Davis but I saw nothing to indicate that Rashad had a poor night.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceLee View Post
    Rashad dominated tonight. Davis would have got KOed but he went into defensive shell mode and going for the takedown anytime Rashad got close to finish a combo.

Jones is a different type of fighter than Davis but I saw nothing to indicate that Rashad had a poor night.
    Oh i'm not saying Rashad had a poor night but nothing indicated to me that he is a threat to Jones though. We will see though because in my opinion even though Rashad to me showed he has nothing for Jones, I feel he is much more favorable over Hendo in fighting Jones
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Oh i'm not saying Rashad had a poor night but nothing indicated to me that he is a threat to Jones though. We will see though because in my opinion even though Rashad to me showed he has nothing for Jones, I feel he is much more favorable over Hendo in fighting Jones
    I disagree. I think the fact that Phil is bigger and stronger than Rashad kept him from getting KOed tonight. Jones might be a bit taller that Rashad but he doesn't have the size and raw strength that Phil does. I'm not saying it's a lock for Rashad or anything, just that not being able to finish Phil doesn't mean that Bones is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    I disagree. I think the fact that Phil is bigger and stronger than Rashad kept him from getting KOed tonight. Jones might be a bit taller that Rashad but he doesn't have the size and raw strength that Phil does. I'm not saying it's a lock for Rashad or anything, just that not being able to finish Phil doesn't mean that Bones is safe.
    I would love nothing more than for Rashad to take put Jones but I just think Jones is getting better and better which is scary. If he blows through Rashad and Hendo as well, i think he is going to create that whole anderson silva mindset against other fighters where the fighters are beaten mentally before they even step in the octagon. If Rashad doesnt beat him, i dont see anyone stopping Jones anytime soon.
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

That's a terrible poster.
    That looks like some **** a 15 year old comes up with when first opening photoshop.