Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dennis Hallman vs Tony Ferguson added to UFC On Fox 3

Solid fight and I would assume it's a prelim. If Tony gets the win, I expect the UFC to push him hard.

mmajunkie

A lightweight bout between veteran Dennis Hallman (51-14-2 MMA, 4-5 UFC) and "The Ultimate Fighter 13" winner Tony Ferguson (13-2 MMA, 3-0 UFC) has been added to UFC on FOX 3.

UFC officials announced the fight late Monday.

UFC on FOX 3 takes place May 5 at IZOD Center in East Rutherford, N.J. The main card airs on FOX, and the prelims are expected to air on FUEL TV.

It's not clear where Hallman vs. Ferguson will be situated on the night's lineup.

Hallman returns to action after a quick and efficient first-round submission victory over John Makdessi at UFC 140 in December. The victory was Hallman's third in his past four fights, which also included UFC wins over Ben Saunders (decision) and Karo Parisyan (TKO). In fact, the 36-year-old has in the midst of a career resurgence with an 8-2 mark over the past five-and-a-half years.

He'll now serve as another stiff test for Ferguson, who recently earned a unanimous-decision victory over veteran Yves Edwards for his third straight UFC win and sixth consecutive victory overall. After knocking out Ramsey Nijem to win "TUF 14," the California-based Ferguson broke the jaw of Aaron Riley for his second UFC win.

Ferguson reminds me alot of Amir. I like both and want to see them both step up.

The difference is Ferguson, so far, seems to be a good fighter with a bright future.
    Amir just doesn't have what it takes to fight the upper echelon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    The difference is Ferguson, so far, seems to be a good fighter with a bright future.
    Fergsuon seems to have more killer instinct. Amir reminds of Forrest, where it's hard to tell if he throwing strikes at an opponent, or a trainer holding pads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I like Amir but feel he was put in a tough spot after winning TUF. He had no previous professional mma fights and only 4 amateur ones and so all his fights have been in the UFC.

Hallman will be a good test for Ferguson. Tony should take this one if he can keep it standing for the majority of the fight.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

There really isn't anything to like about Hallman, the more I see of him the more I dislike him. I hate listening to him talk with his lisp, I hate that he openly uses TRT saying he couldn't fight in the UFC if he didn't, really? I bet a lot of guys could if they used TRT! And the speedo thing was just stupid.

The two wins against Hughes was the only thing I liked about the guy and now that Hughes is lame and losing I don't really care.

I am replying to a 2 week old thread. I was kind of bored with the newer ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapcat View Post
    There really isn't anything to like about Hallman, the more I see of him the more I dislike him. I hate listening to him talk with his lisp, I hate that he openly uses TRT saying he couldn't fight in the UFC if he didn't, really? I bet a lot of guys could if they used TRT! And the speedo thing was just stupid.

The two wins against Hughes was the only thing I liked about the guy and now that Hughes is lame and losing I don't really care.
    I thought it was pretty funny that Dana was so against Hallman in a speedo! For that I give props to Superman and his massive cup!

I hope Dennis isn't going to wear his panties again, nobody should be subjected to that except for maybe Best80smovieRAD, isn't his signature bet long over?

" border="0" />
    Sun bathing

Not making this pile of **** card seem any better.Its also up against the Mayweather card.Gonna be a brutal night for Zuffa

Hallman OUT!!!

Thiago Tavares IN!!!

http://mmajunkie.com/news/27866/tava...c-on-fox-3.mma