Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Im with you Martini sucks and I think his whole stable is **** too.

Lowering the price did nothing for the buy rate.2000 reported buys.

I was watching ROH this weekend and saw Tommaso Ciampa's twist on the powerbomb and I thought it was awesome.

Check it out at 2:20 of the video. He brings his knees under the powerbomb. Pretty sweet.

Watching the whole video, Tommaso has a nice inovative move set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1GUeTrnch8

Quote Originally Posted by craftjl View Post
    I was watching ROH this weekend and saw Tommaso Ciampa's twist on the powerbomb and I thought it was awesome.

Check it out at 2:20 of the video. He brings his knees under the powerbomb. Pretty sweet.

Since ROH moved to their new TV deal I can't find them anymore. I think they are on a station in Richmond or Roanoke, but my cable doesn't carry it. Where can I find them on cable these days?

Quote Originally Posted by craftjl View Post

Pretty sweet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love Kevin Steen and he is one of the nicest guys Ive ever met,but he hasnt done anything of those moves sans the piledriver in 100 pounds.

The funny thing about ROH is that it seems so fresh to me because it is basic and simply.
    It reminds me of the girl that comes to school everyday all fixed up with too much makeup and too much hairspray and she looks good but at the same time she looks like every other cheerleader and you mite notice her and u mite not (ie wwe n tna) but then u see her some evening out walkn her dog without the makeup n fakenss n u can really see the beauty for what she is n your jaw drops

(sorry 4 txt typing, on wires iPad n hate typing on it so tryn to speed it up)

Carnage at the BITW ppv tonight.The hybrid/shoot match between Kyle Oreilly and Adam Cole delivers on the "shoot" aspect

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Damn his mouth is destroyed. So was this supposed to be a worked shoot match like the old uwfi?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!