Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Koscheck vs. Hendricks on Fox

Dana just announces this on twitter. Thoughts?

I think it's an interesting matchup and will tell us a lot about where Hendricks truly stands. I think his skillset makes him a dangerous challenger to GSP so I'm excited to see if he's for real.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yup, solid fight. I think Hendricks takes it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

This fight makes 100% sense.
    Good fight.

I don't expect this to be a pretty fight though. Kos is not gonna be taking Hendricks down, but that won't stop him from trying the whole fight. I think this one is gonna look a lot like Kos/Pierce. I would love to see Johny KO Kos.

Hendricks should hold a considerable advantage over Koscheck standing. Provided Hendricks can keep it standing, he shouldn't have a tough time beating Koscheck. I won't say KO though, since once Koscheck gets clipped he'll stop engaging for the remainder of the fight.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

You know, this isn't about either fighter, Pierce is just freakin' tough. Even if you win against, you look like **** doing it. I think this match up is pretty good.

watch Kos win and then he is basically the number 1 contender again...doesn't seem like the UFC wanted that since GSP has no interest in it. Unless he fights Condit.

I don't think Hendricks has a big striking advantage over Koscheck. Should be a good even fight.

edit: Forgot there is Ellenberger as well I suppose.
    Last edited by handlas; 02-12-2012 at 07:00 PM.

quick edit lol

so this is for Fox 3?? and then what is the card now?

Quote Originally Posted by handlas View Post
    watch Kos win and then he is basically the number 1 contender again...doesn't seem like the UFC wanted that since GSP has no interest in it. Unless he fights Condit.

I don't think Hendricks has a big striking advantage over Koscheck. Should be a good even fight.

edit: Forgot there is Ellenberger as well I suppose.
    Kos is in the same position that Fitch was in. He keeps winning, but can't beat the champ (altho Fitch only had one shot).

Kos could go on a 10-fight winning streak, and if GSP was still champ, I guarantee Kos would still not get another rematch. He will never get the chance to fight Georges for the title again, no matter how much he wins.

I'll take Hendricks as well. I agree that he has the striking advantage. They are both great wrestlers so I think they'll cancel each other out there.

Koscheck's striking has never been particularly good, and it was awful against Pierce, although somehow he won a decision.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.