Lightweight bout: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
    [edit]Preliminary card (FX)
    Lightweight bout: Takanori Gomi vs. Eiji Mitsuoka
    Bantamweight bout: Norifumi Yamamoto vs. Vaughan Lee
    Middleweight bout: Riki Fukuda vs. Steve Cantwell
    Bantamweight bout: Takeya Mizugaki vs. Chris Cariaso
    [edit]Preliminary card (Facebook)
    Featherweight bout: Zhang Tiequan vs. Issei Tamura

The only way that Okami would not have this is if the defeat from Anderson Silva has gotten into his head and screwed him mentally. Otherwise I think he finds a TKO win in this one.

END COMMUNICATION

Okami will be too much for boetsch and he won't be able to compensate by overpowering his opponent this time. Okami I by decision.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Okami should be able to survive the early onslaught and neutralize the barbarian for the decision.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This one is just going to make me shake my head at how incredible Dancin' Andy is.

Because I'll remember how a few months ago I watched Okami get absolutely tool'd in Brazil. And here he's going to dominate a tough, very physically strong opponent.

I think Okami throws Boetsch around the ring and out muscles and out powers him. This will results in a TKO in the second round where Okami drops a tired Boetsch and follows up with hammerfists.

I think Okami will win a boring decision. It's going to be one guy pushes another guy against the fence. Trade position a few times. Possible rudimentary strikes. The other guy tries to push the other guy against the fence. Trade position a few times again. Possible rudimentary strikes again. It gets tedious even the ref gets annoyed and decides to do more break-ups. It goes onto someone gets so tired the guy takes him down. Rudimentary GnP, but nothing fight finishing.

It ends being a a split or unanimous decision 29-28 for one guy.

I kinda wonder where Okami goes after losing to Anderson. You can't very well give him another crack at him due to how much he got owned in both fights, but on the other hand he's easily one of the very best guys at MW. Rich Franklin situation all over again. I wonder how he'd do at 205.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I kinda wonder where Okami goes after losing to Anderson. You can't very well give him another crack at him due to how much he got owned in both fights, but on the other hand he's easily one of the very best guys at MW. Rich Franklin situation all over again. I wonder how he'd do at 205.
    *shrugs* 205 is an even harder division to fight in. Unless he has a problem cutting to 185 (which I doubt, he cut to 183 last time), he should stay at MW. I can see him beating a lot of LHW's that don't have good takedown defense, but he's going to run against the likes Rampage Jackson, Rashad Evans, or Jon Jones.

Feeling Boetsch in this one, no idea why. This will likely go to decision.