Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Kim is the only one actually playing the game right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You mean Skeletor? You're right, she's definitely running the game and will end up final 3 at least with her idol. Troy is the only one I can semi-tolerate right now, but he got schooled so badly by Kim last week that I have a hard time seeing him winning unless he starts dominating the immunity challenges.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The women will take out the men now and it's all because of that stupid "let's go to tribal even though we won" garbage. As long as Alicia doesn't win I'm happy. She's awful.

That ****ing Jay has to be the dumbest ****ing pussy to ever play the game. What a retard.

Still want to see the plump Puerto Ricans tits.

None of these ****ers deserve to win. They should just throw a major swerve, bring Colton back on the finale, have Probst flip the bird to the final 3(probably all women), and hand him the check. It's about the only thing that would make this season tolerable.

For serious. Not only did he **** himself over big time, but he forced Troy to play his idol. This season is just one big facepalm.

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

This season is so bad Jeff Probst skipped out on hosting a reward challenge. Unprecedented.
    Last edited by WEREWOLF; 04-13-2012 at 10:25 AM.

^ so true. Thankfully Troy has made the season slightly more exciting for at least one episode. It was kind of ridiculous how the chicks were all surprised and butt hurt with the way Troy was acting. Like he didn't have the right to be pissed off. I hope he'll last past next week, but I doubt it.

You never know, though. I mean obviously the production team knows/knew that once he's gone there will be zero interest or drama so there might be some more challenges set up for him to win. I wonder if they'll be able to do it two weeks in a row since obviously no one else was going to win last week's challenge.

Best thing about this year.

Welp. At least I don't have to bother recording this anymore. I may tune in for the finale, but probably not. What a bummer of a season. At least we got to see Chelsea oil herself up last night.