Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

I wish IFC luck. If they are going to do this, they best heed Clamcakes advice and wait until after Ronda Rousey vs. Lez Carwash.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So it's $7.95. I guess I can do that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The weigh-ins start in an hour if anyone is interested.

http://www.ustream.tv/InvictaFC

Quote Originally Posted by clamcakes View Post
    So it's $7.95. I guess I can do that.
    I feel like I could be gay, i'll shell out 54.95 to watch men fight but yet I have an issue with 7.95 to watch women fight
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

oh you're homo for sure - but you deciding what to pay for fights has nothing to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    oh you're homo for sure - but you deciding what to pay for fights has nothing to do with it

cant wait for Aldo to knockout Frankie
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

I'm still not entirely clear if the prelims are free and the main card is iPPV...either way I'm watching the entire event.

I usually spend $8 at Wendy's. If I'm home during the show, I think I can manage the $7.95 for Invicta.

Quote Originally Posted by Darc Requiem View Post
    I usually spend $8 at Wendy's. If I'm home during the show, I think I can manage the $7.95 for Invicta.
    Tim Sylvia spends $8 at Wendy's on a snack, before he goes onto the main course...two double baconators, large fries, large drink and if the workout is serious enough a big bowl of chili.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post

I 'ed