Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I heard there was a nipslip?

Suddenly I am interested wmma.
    It was more than a slip, I mean she was pretty much flashing the crowd. That said Clamcakes had it right, It's not like she had much to show. I don't know what possessed her to fight in a top that small anyway. She had to know that would happen. It was better than the UFC speedo incident though. I guess Onion will want to know about Alexis Davis' thong too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darc Requiem View Post
    It was more than a slip, I mean she was pretty much flashing the crowd. That said Clamcakes had it right, It's not like she had much to show. I don't know what possessed her to fight in a top that small anyway. She had to know that would happen. It was better than the UFC speedo incident though. I guess Onion will want to know about Alexis Davis' thong too.
    Is she hot?
    If so, then yes!

Did the ref stop the action to cover her up?
    That could be a great move if you are in trouble. Flash your titties so the ref has to pause the action.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What pervert made that gif?!!

Quote Originally Posted by clamcakes View Post
    What pervert made that gif?!!
    Not sure, but they are better than the dude who made the Hallman balls gif!

Is she hot?
    If so, then yes!

Did the ref stop the action to cover her up?
    That could be a great move if you are in trouble. Flash your titties so the ref has to pause the action.
    http://invictafc.com/alexis-davis/

Judge for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Darc Requiem View Post
    Not sure why I feel like I am surprised, but goddamn! Why does almost every female fighter look like a butch dyke.

Not sure why I feel like I am surprised, but goddamn! Why does almost every female fighter look like a butch dyke.
    I personally think she's one of the 'cuter' female fighters. To each their own though.

Judging solely on the pic in that link.

Good fighter too.