Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 546
  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    I know you asked about f1 2012.It seems to be the same problem as 2011.Im only thru Monaco since Ive been fairly busy and playing on the professional difficulty.Though my race results havent been anything great,since I go to **** as soon as the tires go off.But,I took pole at China which in the real world would have instantly got my contract offers or at least #1 driver slot,but nope neither one....while driving a ****ing caterham...

  2. #352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I know you asked about f1 2012.It seems to be the same problem as 2011.Im only thru Monaco since Ive been fairly busy and playing on the professional difficulty.Though my race results havent been anything great,since I go to **** as soon as the tires go off.But,I took pole at China which in the real world would have instantly got my contract offers or at least #1 driver slot,but nope neither one....while driving a ****ing caterham...
    Are there any real changes between 2011 and 2012?

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    There are some solid improvements over 2011.Strong enforcement of the rules,inregards to causing collisions,crossing the line while exiting the pits,blocking,ignoring blue flags etc.Its also not simply just late braking the cpu to get around them.Marbles building up on the track is another feature I dont remember.Pit menu still the same pain in the ass as years previous.

  4. #354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    There are some solid improvements over 2011.Strong enforcement of the rules,inregards to causing collisions,crossing the line while exiting the pits,blocking,ignoring blue flags etc.Its also not simply just late braking the cpu to get around them.Marbles building up on the track is another feature I dont remember.Pit menu still the same pain in the ass as years previous.
    Some of the stuff do sound good, IMO. Hearing about the pit menu is definitely a disappointment. I hope they introduce something like SmartGlass, PS Vita/PSP, Ipad, Android integration for pit control.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    Being unable to adjust the gear ratios is driving me crazy.being on the rev limiter half way down a straight is inexcusible.I also have the same lack of front end grip and understeer as years past.How am I not able to dial in more front wing in a sim?

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    The track info where the have a walk thru of a lap is awesome.Really like it on the plus side.Adjusting the fuel ratio another big plus.Big difference in cars from team to team,nice!

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    Hey race engineer,telling me how far to the car in front,lap times or how much I'm gaining would be very helpful

  8. #358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Being unable to adjust the gear ratios is driving me crazy.being on the rev limiter half way down a straight is inexcusible.I also have the same lack of front end grip and understeer as years past.How am I not able to dial in more front wing in a sim?
    This sounds like a huuuuuge oversight. I seem to remember older F1 games allowing these sort of changes. I know F1 2009 had this.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Being unable to adjust the gear ratios is driving me crazy.being on the rev limiter half way down a straight is inexcusible.I also have the same lack of front end grip and understeer as years past.How am I not able to dial in more front wing in a sim?
    F1 2012 is quite simply the best VG the series has ever put out.. Ever..

    I dont know what you mean by the gear ratios?? Right in the manual car setup menu the adjustments are all there for every gear

  10. #360

    Default

    As far as F1 video games go, I will say is that F1 2009 was a lot of fun and F1 2010 was infuriating for its bugs and glitches. Geoff Crammond games are one of the finest ones for me. I still have GP3 and GP3 2000 discs here in a box, if I ever feel the need for an F1 fix.

    EDIT:
    I will wait patiently until I get a Codies F1 game... preferably when their license expires.
    Last edited by niniendowarrior; 01-02-2013 at 08:36 PM.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •