Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

I wasnt even expecting an offer from the big guys.A solid B team was all I was hoping for and would have happened for sure.Again, though love the game.Its nice to see the cpu actually crash,run wide,spin,be given drive thrus for taking me out etc...

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I wasnt even expecting an offer from the big guys.A solid B team was all I was hoping for and would have happened for sure.Again, though love the game.Its nice to see the cpu actually crash,run wide,spin,be given drive thrus for taking me out etc...
    Agreed.. Williams sounds like a valid offer after the season youre having..

But glad youre digging it, because im infatuated with it, few bugs aside. I think '12 is head and shoulders above the first 2 releases..

Do the rivals seem to get much better all of a sudden?Suddenly Schumi had a fire under his ass when I challenged him.Finally into a Williams for season3.
    Another bug I found,quali for Monaco was wet but race was dry.Computer started on wets,while on options had a 40 second lead after 2 laps.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Do the rivals seem to get much better all of a sudden?Suddenly Schumi had a fire under his ass when I challenged him.Finally into a Williams for season3.
    Another bug I found,quali for Monaco was wet but race was dry.Computer started on wets,while on options had a 40 second lead after 2 laps.
    Sorry i missed this Sloan..

Massa was my rival for season 1, id come out of the gate beating him almost every race but hed find his way into the points almost every time out. Beat me 5-2..

Im in season 2 with Force India, and all of the sudden after a good practice session which gave me R&D upgrade on the rear wing, ive won 3 out of the last 4 races (Montreal, Valencia, Hockenheim) and in 3rd for standings on Legend difficulty. So stoked.. 28 points behind 1st place Hamilton and only 9 behind 2nd place Kimi.

Regarding the wet weather bug.. I group all of the weirdness into one big shortcoming in the game. I havent had that happen to me, but twice now a race starts and its pouring rain, entire field starting on wets, and the entire field pits on the first lap to change to another set of wets. I restart the race when this happens because its completely unrealistic, and they usually dont do it again..

PS - For real life F1.. Any word on American cable coverage for 2013 now that SPEED didnt renew?

I do know that NBC spent a ****load of money on the rights.They then hired Hobbs and Machett who are gonna team with Lee Diffey.I guess Bob Varsha is staying with Speed to do those auction things.I forgot that pit reporter guys name but I like him and hope he gets a job.I think they are also gonna televise all the practice sessions now too.The big BUT though is,I dont know what channel it is on.Im not sure if it is MSNBC,CNBC or what.

Ok so the NBC thing is official eh?

Last time i looked into this was the finale in Brazil and it was only speculation. The dude in the pits youre thinking of is Will Buckman, and i like him too. Excellent at portraying the energy trackside and in the pits, hope they hire him.

Id have to guess theyll be putting F1 onto the NBC Sports Network, formerly known as Versus.. Wont miss Varsha

Im hoping with the money they are spending that they will actually be at the race.I think it would add something than just watching it from North Carolina.Yeah,Will Buckman,like that guy his enthusiasm is contageious (not looking up how to spell it right).Diffey has called a few races before and he seems ok.NBC Sports does sound familiar so you are probably correct.

Will Buxton..!! Not Buckman, my bad..

NBCSN carries IRL as well. Theyre turning out to be pretty legit. Nabbed Dan Patrick Show, NCAA football, NHL, IRL, now F1. All of which i love. Season will be here before we know it. SF unveil on Feb. 2nd..

Fernando missing first test.Hoping for many Hamilton meltdown/pouting sessions.

Buxtons twitter says pit reporter for Nbc/NBCSN so that answers that.Awesome.