Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thumbing thru Buxtons tweets,says Timo Glock turned down Renault for Virgin.Boy,and you think you made a few bad decisions in your life.What a dope.

Awesome that Buxton is confirmed.

So basically, well have a familiar feel with familiar faces, just hopefully better/more in depth coverage than what SPEED had. You ever catch any of the NHL/IRL '36' shows? Its where the NBCSN cameras follow an athlete for the 36 hrs leading up to whatever big event is ahead? How awesome thatd be to do for F1!? Im sure Kimi will be totally down for it.. lol

Lotus unveiled and its badass steering wheel,who doesnt want an ice cream button or a round of angry birds on a long straight?
    http://jalopnik.com/5979664/the-2013...steering-wheel

Not F1 related, but... looking forward to this one!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Cars looks good.

The problem i have with games like that is simply how ive been playing F1 games for the last decade, and when i try to switch to something like this, it all just seems in slow motion. Itd be enjoyable with a steering wheel and manual trans i presume, but F1 2012 is still where its at for me..

Quote Originally Posted by ATroms View Post
    Project Cars looks good.

The problem i have with games like that is simply how ive been playing F1 games for the last decade, and when i try to switch to something like this, it all just seems in slow motion. Itd be enjoyable with a steering wheel and manual trans i presume, but F1 2012 is still where its at for me..
    Project Cars also includes Formula One cars... at least 1 real F1 car and several F1 spec ones (called Formula A).

The Red Bull livery is a mod job by some overzealous F1 fan.

The real F1 car being included is the BMW 2008 F1.08

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews...-project-cars/

The very neat "Look to Apex" option: (I think this was used on Race 07, good game too!)

Formula A footage on Monza (called Milan GP here)

Last edited by niniendowarrior; 02-01-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Ferrari unveil...

F138

Last edited by ATroms; 02-03-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Well,it looks better than last years car.Are they using a cover to hide the step down nose or does their design not feature it?Also I like Alonso looking to the side as if suprised to see Massa standing there.I would have **** canned him.At this point even Trulli would be a better choice.

Here are all the cars unveiled so far.Really like the Sauber paint scheme,just wish Kobayashi still had a job
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/21261099
    Last edited by seansloan; 02-03-2013 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Here are all the cars unveiled so far.Really like the Sauber paint scheme,just wish Kobayashi still had a jobhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/21261099
    Yea the Sauber is looking pretty sleek. Interesting on the top of their nose is like a dip, still giving it that steep nose, but hidden when viewing it from the side. Ferrari's car, while it looks better, still seems pretty generic compared to the razor sharp look of the RB9, or the smooth flowing McLaren. Almost identical to Force India from what i see. Hard to judge just off looks of course.. Guess well see. Season will be here in no time!