Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

I seem to remember FIA allowing teams to use a vanity hood to hide the stepped nose. Should explain why the cars look much better than the sh*t last year. I don't see anything nice about the Sauber livery. If anything, it feels like they ran out of cash. Some of the suspension geometry seems interesting, but nothing that makes me watch this F1 season.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Sean, what's your thoughts on this game?

SimBin folks releasing a "skill-based" Free2Play racing game. The skill-based part intrigues me.
    http://game.raceroom.com/

Never heard of it.Definately want to check it out when I have some time.

Apparently, Rory Byrne designed the 2014 Ferrari. In that case, Ferrari has a good shot at this unless the old man has gone senile (likely not).

The rear section looks great and should really help rear end grip.its 2012 cold tire performance was completely unacceptable and has to be the biggest change

Welcome to Mercedes, Lewis. Enjoy more of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Well good to see that Mercedes has their exhaust figured out, as evidenced by the Hamilton vid

Hakkinen says the Merc is a real turkey and way off the pace and "doesnt see them competing too much this year" ouch

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Hakkinen says the Merc is a real turkey and way off the pace and "doesnt see them competing too much this year" ouch
    In fairness, Mercs have been turkeys for years. They doubled down on the front wing F-duct but it did little to boost their place. Their DRS also is LOL worthy.

Last edited by niniendowarrior; 02-14-2013 at 07:49 PM.