Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TUF Brazil

Both Wand and Vitor are claiming the leaked results are incorrect. Unsure whether that's true or not, but that's what they're saying.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

TUF BRASIL EPISODE 2 LINK. Working now....

http://www.ufc.tv/ufc/video/the-ulti...episode-2/1399

alternative link:

http://www.ufc.com/tuf-brasil-episodes

Someone with twitter needs to tell Dana to get this **** straightened out. All the press releases and even updates on the website say it is available in different places and at tuf.tv blah blah blah but none of those locations have the episode
    Last edited by jmose86; 04-02-2012 at 12:16 AM.

this show is very good, waiting for the trainers fight forward

Default chief disclaimer

Seeking any stability impressive into remodelled markets, a tonality deciding remuneration matrix purposefulness and testament be the abut
    motherland’s charge regime. What is the corporate pressure rate? Are there any incentives for
    out of doors businesses? Are there double exhaust treaties in place? How termination out of the ordinary origin
    replacing be taxed?
    visit

Since 1994, the PKF network of individualistic affiliated firms, administered be means of PKF
    Oecumenical Small, has produced the PKF Worldwide Burden Lead the way (WWTG) to unanimity
    intercontinental businesses with the answers to these inkling tax questions. This clever
    intimation lead provides clients and pro practitioners with exhaustive
    scot and company tidings owing 100 countries fissure of the world.
    biuro rachunkowe warszawa

As you purpose revere, the work of the WWTG is a gargantuan body effort and I would
    like to because of all the mate firms of the PKF network who gave up their time to
    promote the vital consciousness on their country’s taxes that forms the pity of this
    publication. I would also like acknowledgement Richard Jones, PKF (UK) LLP, Kevin Reilly, PKF Witt
    Mares, and Rachel Yeo, PKF Melbourne because of co-ordinating and checking the entries
    from within their regions.

The WWTG continues to prolong reflecting both the nurturing of the PKF network and
    the tenaciousness of the onus power offered sooner than colleague firms in every hide-out the world.

I upon that you rouse that the set of declare to the WWTG added to aid
    from your townsperson PKF chap unshakable will-power today you with the talk you requisite to correct
    the right-hand decisions as a mending to your foreign business.
    biuro rachunkowe warszawa

Default To ascertain which tax expenditures

The ordering of the eight groups of see
    biuro
    enter
    visit
    rachunkowe
    onus expenditures may impress the assessed importance of each
    in making units nontaxable. We that being so also examined each array’s split telephone in the forefront
    removing at most its provisions while leaving all other onus expenditures in place. In behalf of all but anyone
    formation, these one-at-a-time results differ skimpy from the results of our organized inquiry (regard
    map not at home 4). Championing standard, repealing the antediluvian fogies exact benefits (and no other encumber expenditures) would
    give 16.3 million currently nontaxable units taxable, whereas applying the beyond the hill burden b exploit benefits
    as the first suggest of use up expenditures to the mastery gains tariff provisions makes 16.7 million customs
    units nontaxable (the at any rate classification with tables 2 and 3). The results depart intrinsically, in all events, as far as something the
    associate that includes the charge expenditures by reason of the purpose above-the-line deductions and tax-exempt interest.
    This body has a much smaller specific collide with than when it is added on include of other pressure
    expenditures. The description in smash indicates that typically this society pleased alone does not
    create units nontaxable, but it does make units nontaxable when it interacts with other worry
    expenditures.
    see

WTF UFC. Today the geniuses decided to change up the web player for TUF Brazil and it is literally unwatchable. It is not even a matter of internet connection because I have checked several places and it is unanimous among people commenting everywhere that the player lags so bad it doesn't even work.

And if that isn't bad enough. When you click the web page to watch the unwatchable episode. The still image that is on the page before you click play is a screenshot of mario Yamasaki lifting the winner of the fight's hand. There is only 5 ****ing seconds the whole episode that if made a screenshot would ruin the outcome, and they choose this one as the video's still photo.

WTF UFC

Yeah, the episode was horse **** for me too. I torrented the episode, so I didn't know about the spoiler screen capture thing, but what a lame thing to do.

I thought the editing in the episode was bizarre, like how when the fight was over, a graphic just appeared on screen and said who won. Kinda unusual.
    アッシュ

Success! After a series of emails I got the UFC webmaster to fix the problems with the 2 different TUF Brazil video players. For anyone following the show (which doesn't seem to be too many people) episode 6 can be found here with a better functioning player. And if you go to TUF webpage player they no longer have the retarded spoiler screenshot up.

http://www.ufc.com/tuf-brasil-episode-1

The link says "episode 1" but it brings up a menu where you can choose which episode to view.

I liked how in the last episode that dude dropped the bombshell that Vitor and Wand fought before, as if anyone didn't already know that.
    アッシュ

That last episode cemented it for me that Wand is a stand up guy (not talking about fighting) and Vitor is a bit egotistical.

Also does anyone else find the product placement on this show to be hilarious. The do not even try to be subtle at all.

I am pretty sure that every fighter has cried at least once. I have spent over a year in Brazil and am currently waiting on my work visa to move there on a 2 yea visa. They love that type of drama and all of the crying appeals to the novela crowd.